Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

Is there actually different sizes? Because I was like "Is it girl or guy sizes?" and the guy kinds mumbled something so I was like "Um, can I get a small?" and he just gave me one. It fits okay I guess, it's kinda big but I'll just take it in a little, but I want to shorten it to.

definately guys sizes cause I got a large thinking it was girls sizes and this thing is le huge.

definately guys sizes cause I got a large thinking it was girls sizes and this thing is le huge.

Yeah, I finally found the tag, haha. The merch guy didn't even know if they were guys or girls, so I just got a small and crossed my fingers, haha. I really don't want to have to sew it and shit, so I'm just going to wear it a little big.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have to sell my sleeveless hoodie & static shirt because they don't fit and I don't have time to alter them. Here's some pics:

th_Picture010.jpg

th_Picture009.jpg

th_Picture008.jpg

Click the picture for a larger version.

The hoodie was $35 & the shirt was $18, so I'll be selling them for $40 and $23, which would cover your shipping costs, but if you'd like both I'll make it an even $60. PM me if you're interested. If this isn't allowed, sorry mods!

^^so are they going to have them in nashville?

i have like six people trying to get me to buy them stuff.

anyone know if their getting more because i heard they were gone..hmm?

they should, I mean the merch shouldnt have changed since touring europe. maybe one or two more things added but I hope they dont drop anything they're selling. if so it better get on FBR somehow