cardcaptor922002

Official Paramore Merch Thread

^Whoa...another new t-shirt? Wow...that is a very unusual shirt, too...I wonder who does their shirt designs...they're all so different and really unique...

Hmm, so they have a white polo available too? I thought the display looked white, but they handed me a light blue one.

I hope they put both on FBR, because I wouldn't mind having 2 colors in that shirt.

That new shirt is very different, but I like it. Thanks for posting a picture of that. They didn't have that at the SF show.

If they had had all this cool new merch at the Maryland show, I'd be much poorer right now :) I'm definitely getting that polo though...it's just a little more challenging now :)

well, the white polo was only for display. when i saw the new shirt i thought the exact same thing..i personally didn't like it that much, so i didn't buy it...but i saw lots of people getting it...

ha. At first on the yellow shirt I thought that "Paramore" being "secret love" signified that she didn't have a mouth to tell anyone.

but I don't think that's it.

I like the yellow shirt.

the polo on display was white, but it had a sign saying that only Light blue ones were available. Ne ways, heres a pic the new shirt..it's yellow..:

IMG_1040.jpg

is that hayleys face on the teeshirts or someone elses?

holy crap i wish they had all that stuff when they were at my show earlier in september. That yellow shirt is crazy cool