Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

it sucks because as long as people keep buying the stuff the prices will stay that way.

i think we should all not buy anything expensive and then they'll have to lower the prices lmao

if i learned anything from my sports and entertainment marketing class in high school, it's that

good thing Marketing/Advertising is my major.... hahaha

I bought a Paramore t-shirt for over $50 at Hove. Merchandise is ridiculously pricey here, actually everything is ridiculously expensive in Norway. It would probably be cheaper for me to buy 2 shirts in the web store, but I really wanted it.

I think buying stuff from the webstore is a cop out. It's like yeah, I'm too cheap to actually attend your shows, but I want merch that makes it look like I did, so I'll buy it from the web. Even if I went to the show, I still feel bad about buying from the web instead of at the venue.

I know I'm weird like that, I feel like if I went to the show, I should buy the merch at the show. I know no one would ever know the difference and it ends up being more expensive that way but I've always felt like you can't complete the experience of going to a show without buying some overpriced stuff.

I definitely buy a shirt at every show I go to. For a lot of bands (not really Paramore cause of the record deal they have), the merch you buy at their shows goes towards their gas, food, touring money, so it does help a lot to buy at the shows. I just do it because it's part of the memory from that show. If you were to get all my tour shirts together, I could tell you what tour, year, etc. each one is from.

The only time I waited to buy a Paramore tour shirt was at The Final Riot, but that was because the tour shirt was sold out by the time my shows came around, and it was the only one I wanted.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like if I went to the show, I should buy the merch at the show. I know no one would ever know the difference and it ends up being more expensive that way but I've always felt like you can't complete the experience of going to a show without buying some overpriced stuff.

I'm exactly the same way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There will be a couple exclusive Paramore shirts at Bamboozle (and probably Warped Tour) this year, one of which is a remake of one of my favorite Paramore shirts that I never got.

2edwnt2.jpg

2jajbpv.jpg

a3pcvp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...