Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

its everything in the FBR store and a polo that says "Gangster" on it has been added as well.

haha, that's what i got at the show i went to. I didn't even notice the "gangster" until i got home. I laughed a lot.

it's probably in homage of Jeremy's former "gangster" days. lmao

• 4 weeks later...
has the 'paramore is a band' tshirt ever been on sale, i want it!

Yes - they had a black t-shirt that said that back when they first started touring. They still had a few when I saw them at Warped back in 2005, but they only had small sizes left, so I didn't buy one.

I'd love to find one as well...I'm honestly a little surprised they haven't reprinted it at this point...maybe next tour :)

it wont be the same as the originial but I dont give a hoot, I want one D:

but i see my random ths post got deleted? what I was trying to say was they made a biiig update of merch and stuff like This providence got a crap load of stuff and so did ths...but paramore only added the shirt

I see the romance hoodie and the cross one are under sold out. wtf? I looked yesterday and the romance hoodie had ALL the sizes. I understand the cross once since there was only one size and yeah its been up for a while suprisingly. I hope they get more of them or something cause small isnt good enough...it is but Id like a medium.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...