Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

^ Yeah I think it's cool to have like patterned leggings, but sunglasses are a bit out there. I think bands should stay away from the more personal items when it comes to inventory...like could you imagine Paramore underwear/boxers, beach towels, alarm clocks? Pretty funky.

^ Yeah I think it's cool to have like patterned leggings, but sunglasses are a bit out there. I think bands should stay away from the more personal items when it comes to inventory...like could you imagine Paramore underwear/boxers, beach towels, alarm clocks? Pretty funky.

At the Evanescence concert that I went to in October, they were selling EV thongs and boxers. I was laughing my ass off.

i don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, but they also had tote bags for $10, and a green sleeveless hoodie for $30. the hoodie said "riot" on the back (the scribble), "we don't need the headlines" on the hood, and "paramore" on the front pocket. it was really cute, but i prefer hoodies with sleeves lol. i'm cold all the time.

i don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, but they also had tote bags for $10, and a green sleeveless hoodie for $30. the hoodie said "riot" on the back (the scribble), "we don't need the headlines" on the hood, and "paramore" on the front pocket. it was really cute, but i prefer hoodies with sleeves lol. i'm cold all the time.

Awwww freaking sweet! Is it like the one Hayley wore?

wow that hoodie sounds niceeeeee!

=)

haha sounds like im getting alot but the dress, leggings, maybe a tote bag depending on how cool it looks, the riot shirt and the sleeveless hoodie

so thats gonna be about 90$ and possibly more if I get some this providence stuff D: aye thats alot and I still have 2 other shows to go to right after on friday and saturday. I got paid and only have 270$. haha it better be enough.

haha sounds like im getting alot but the dress, leggings, maybe a tote bag depending on how cool it looks, the riot shirt and the sleeveless hoodie

so thats gonna be about 90$ and possibly more if I get some this providence stuff D: aye thats alot and I still have 2 other shows to go to right after on friday and saturday. I got paid and only have 270$. haha it better be enough.

damn girllll

I'm just glancin at the dress and the hour glass shirt. But unlike you, I'm a broke joke.:P