The Official Paramore Covers Thread (post your covers here!)

Jessnesss

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you were surprised with my username, this is my artistic name. I'm uploading covers of paramore songs(and another bands) on drums(playing it ambidextrously) and now also with the guitar^^ I hope you could check and if you like it comment your reviews, like, and subscribe!You know, Hallelujah it's my best song^^:

• Like 1

^ Awesome cover!

Here is a cover of "Monster" from two Australian guys! Check it out!

Can't believe I've only just noticed this. So different yet, so amazing! Love the guitar especially with the harmonics added in. And probably because I love acoustic guitar the most. Thanks for posting :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently recorded a cover of I'm Not Angry Anymore on my little uke. Let me know what you think! :)

And this is another one that my band did. Not a Paramore song but since Hayley sings on the original and we made it sound kinda Paramore'ish I thought i'd post it here as well!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Guys!!! I'm from Brazil (at Rio de Janeiro) and I have a band called Ciano. We just made a cover from "Still Into You" and I wanna share it with you!

Hope you like it and, if possible, I REALLY enjoy if you guys, shares this video and subscribes to our channel. We'll make some covers soon,

That's it !! ^-^ 

Thank you so much and sorry for my poor English hahahaha

Cya! :3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys! Covered Ain't it fun few month ago, actually it is a mash up of when it rains and hallelujah as well.. All guitar parts played by me,drums and bass line is downloaded from karaoke version website. I am thinking about recording video for it as well. Used Guitar Link Interface and Guitar Rig to record my guitar.

Hope you guys enojoy it :) Let me know what you think,please! Cheers!

https://youtu.be/VFrq9R6fxvY

PS.Ambitextrous Drummer - Love your covers! :)

• 4 weeks later...