The Official Paramore Covers Thread (post your covers here!)

Jessnesss

Thanks, this is my first cover ever. Im not used to do covers on drums. Im a guitarist in some pop punk band. I was playing drums in the past (2002-2005) but as You can see - still wanna play again ;-)

It's your first cover!? It's amazing mate :)

Would you be interested in doing some video's with us? We need a drummer to play on our covers :)

It's your first cover!? It's amazing mate :)

Would you be interested in doing some video's with us? We need a drummer to play on our covers :)

sure, why not. I just need couple weeks until I buy that drumkit from our ex-drummer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cobus is awesome! I watched his cover of some Avenged Sevenfold song last night, and it was pretty sick.The only bit of criticism I have for him is that sometimes drums have rests for a reason. He always adds in little cymbal rolls or rim taps whenever the drums take a few measures off, but sometimes that adds to the song. He's an amazing drummer though.

• 2 months later...

I was thinking, wouldn't it be kind of cool if we could somehow get a bunch of people from these boards to do a Paramore cover together? I saw a bunch of kids from all over the world collaborate on a cover of The Only Exception a few months back. We could totally manage an acoustic cover of something like Looking Up or Where The Lines Overlap with the people we have here who can play.

Just a thought. I don't actually know how much time and effort would go into something like this. I have a friend/co-worker who loves to do film editing though, so I bet if we decided to do something, she could make it look pretty. :P

PS - And I could totally play bass on it. :)

nice idea :) I could record the audio for a guitar part in school, cause they have a proper recording thing, and then I could just do a video of me playing it and sync them together maybe? I'm not the best, but I can play them. WTLO would be easier, but I'm fine with whatever you all want to do.

• 2 weeks later...

While playing air drums to Brick By Boring Brick, I was thinking, if we can't get people to do an actual cover of a Paramore song, how hilarious would it be to have everybody playing an air instrument to one of their songs. Everybody can do that! lol