RockSound - Issue 138

Bogdan.

2zg6zoo.jpg

Paramore will have an article featured in the new RockSound issue. It hits newsstands tomorrow. :mrgreen:

So far it's unknown what the article is about,the only known thing is the title.

Are you guys buying the magazine? :) I totally will,because it also features All Time Low on the cover,but I have to wait until the beginning of the August or so to get it.

Someone should send me those posters. :shifty:

hmmm well I think the article is about something we already know. :)

EDIT: you live in Romania, right? How'd you get magazines like this one?

Yeah,that's right. There is a store here,called Inmedio. Its headquarters are in France or somewhere there. And this store imports foreign magazines,there is only one Inmedio store in the whole city that brings RockSound. And it's around €9 here :)

Yeah,that's right. There is a store here,called Inmedio. Its headquarters are in France or somewhere there. And this store imports foreign magazines,there is only one Inmedio store in the whole city that brings RockSound. And it's around €9 here :)

That's cool. Wish the only one Inmedio in Szeged would sell magazines like this. When I was there, I didn't even find a Kerrang!. But that's good, I'll travel there just to buy it, haha.

and anyways we don't live that far away from each other. ;)

That's cool. Wish the only one Inmedio in Szeged would sell magazines like this. When I was there, I didn't even find a Kerrang!. But that's good, I'll travel there just to buy it, haha.

and anyways we don't live that far away from each other. ;)

You live in Szeged? My god,that's awesome! We're just one and a half hour away :mrgreen:

Well,Inmedio doesn't actually sell Kerrang!,I didn't find it here either. They bring Rolling Stone,tho. And Time :)

You live in Szeged? My god,that's awesome! We're just one and a half hour away :mrgreen:

Well,Inmedio doesn't actually sell Kerrang!,I didn't find it here either. They bring Rolling Stone,tho. And Time :)

Actually I don't live there, I just study there. Well yeah I know. A Pmore-fan has never been so close to me as you are. haha :D (Y)

I haven't found Rolling Stone yet in an Inmedio. :o

Actually I don't live there, I just study there. Well yeah I know. A Pmore-fan has never been so close to me as you are. haha :D (Y)

I haven't found Rolling Stone yet in an Inmedio. :o

They bring it,but it's 44 RON here,or around 3700 Ft there. ¬¬ Same with RockSound,around 3800-4000 Ft!

By the way,where do you live? :P

They bring it,but it's 44 RON here,or around 3700 Ft there. ¬¬ Same with RockSound,around 3800-4000 Ft!

By the way,where do you live? :P

Quite expensive though. but they're worth it, hehe.

I live in Battonya. About 3 kms away from the border. ;)

Quite expensive though. but they're worth it, hehe.

I live in Battonya. About 3 kms away from the border. ;)

Oh,pretty close :) Yeah,they really are. I have 2 issues of RockSound already. The X-mas '09 one - had a Paramore/You Me At Six calendar and the May issue,i think,it had a Live Poster with Paramore/YMAS :oops:

Oh,pretty close :) Yeah,they really are. I have 2 issues of RockSound already. The X-mas '09 one - had a Paramore/You Me At Six calendar and the May issue,i think,it had a Live Poster with Paramore/YMAS :oops:

Wish I could have those. but I'm not complaining cuz I have 2 Kerrangs and an NME one originally from the UK so yeah. :D I'm pretty happy with them if I can say.:P

Wish I could have those. but I'm not complaining cuz I have 2 Kerrangs and an NME one originally from the UK so yeah. :D I'm pretty happy with them if I can say.:P

oh,cool :D well,probably you'll add this issue to your collection too ;)