Emergency (Josh Screaming), Stuck On You & This Circle.

Kist

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone that downloaded these better BUY the ep! =)

I'm only buying it if they'll sign it for me!

Just kidding, of course - I think I've maxed out my Paramore autographs. I've got an autographed flat, an autographed copy of AWKIF, an autographed copy of one of those FBR samplers (the one they were on the cover of) and, of course, my autographed iPod :)

Although, if they're at the merch table, I'll get them to autograph the EP too :)

They wont mind will they?

I've never had them mind signing autographs...in fact, they thought it was really cool that I asked them to sign my iPod...

Trust me - there's nothing to worry about in meeting Paramore - they're just great, normal, friendly people :)

Just kidding' date=' of course - I think I've maxed out my Paramore autographs. I've got an autographed flat, an autographed copy of AWKIF, an autographed copy of one of those FBR samplers (the one they were on the cover of) and, of course, my autographed iPod :)

Although, if they're at the merch table, I'll get them to autograph the EP too :)[/quote']

what's a flat?

I feel like an idiot for not knowing this.

Just kidding' date=' of course - I think I've maxed out my Paramore autographs. I've got an autographed flat, an autographed copy of AWKIF, an autographed copy of one of those FBR samplers (the one they were on the cover of) and, of course, my autographed iPod :)

Although, if they're at the merch table, I'll get them to autograph the EP too :)[/quote']

what's a flat?

It's one of those record album sized promotional posters - it's made of thin cardboard. They're usually used for displays in music stores and the like...it has the album cover on one side and then some text on the other side.

what's a flat?

It's one of those record album sized promotional posters - it's made of thin cardboard. They're usually used for displays in music stores and the like...it has the album cover on one side and then some text on the other side.

oh okay...btw someone should rip these for download

because i have some restriction just saving these...

They wont mind will they?

I've never had them mind signing autographs...in fact' date=' they thought it was really cool that I asked them to sign my iPod...

Trust me - there's nothing to worry about in meeting Paramore - they're just great, normal, friendly people :)[/quote']

Yay thats awesome cause Im usually a fan of bigger bands and they dont want to be bothered for signings