Emergency (Josh Screaming), Stuck On You & This Circle.

Kist

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does anyone know when and where the EP is going to be sold?

It's going to be available at all the Warped Tour dates that Paramore's playing. As for whether or not it'll be available online, my guess is yes, but we don't know for sure yet.

So does anyone know when and where the EP is going to be sold?

It's going to be available at all the Warped Tour dates that Paramore's playing. As for whether or not it'll be available online' date=' my guess is yes, but we don't know for sure yet.[/quote']

I hope it will be sold online. Otherwise I won't be able to get it :(

Thre you are...

Download:

Emergency (new version) :

http://www.freewebs.com/little_caro/emergency_newversion.mp3

Stuck On You :

http://www.freewebs.com/little_caro/stuckonyou.mp3

**Just save as**

Enjoy!

Thank you so much!!!! *hugs* I think the new version of "Emergency" is geart i really like the way Josh scearms in this song. I think "Stuck on you" is ok but yeah, alot of you are right it doesn't really sound like Paramore but, i still like it anyways :D

Thanks so much for the links! Pity I won't be able to buy the EP since I live in Australia :( But I saw they posted a bulletin on myspace saying they aren't able to sell the EP on it's own anymore and that you get a free one when you buy AWKIF.. that sucks.. so people that already have the CD have to buy another one.. thats really crap.

Who wants to get a Paramore autograph for me? lol :P

Thanks so much for the links! Pity I won't be able to buy the EP since I live in Australia :( But I saw they posted a bulletin on myspace saying they aren't able to sell the EP on it's own anymore and that you get a free one when you buy AWKIF.. that sucks.. so people that already have the CD have to buy another one.. thats really crap.

It's really not a bad deal - $10 gets you the EP and the album...and it's important that they sell lots of copies of AWKIF. Selling a bunch of copies of just the EP doesn't help them much when it comes to recording and releasing their next record...

It's really not a bad deal - $10 gets you the EP and the album...and it's important that they sell lots of copies of AWKIF. Selling a bunch of copies of just the EP doesn't help them much when it comes to recording and releasing their next record...

Oh, it's only $10? I was thinking it'd be a lot more.

Dude it never works

If I were you, I am going to use MEGAUPLOAD or YOUSENDIT.

And I will prove to you that thoses links are 100% not working

1.) I click the link

2. I went to the annoying ads freewebs like this

http://members.freewebs.com/sponsor.jsp?next=http://www.freewebs.com/little_caro/stuckonyou.mp3

3.) On the upper right, it says SKIP THIS AD, I thought in first that I'm already downloadign the song but the result is CANNOT FIND SERVER

why?

please upload them in megaupload or yousendit

thanks!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...