When do you think we'll see Paramore's 4th album?

I know BNE was only released last September and there's plenty of time left on it's tour cycle but I'm bored and speculating.

Looking at the release of the previous three studio albums could we see a fourth album by the end of 2011? AWKIF was released July 26 2005 in the US. Almost two years later Riot! was released on 12 June 2007. And then on September 29 2009, just over two years later, BNE was released. So, if the fourth album was to follow the same pattern we could see another album by October/November 2011? Or early 2012?

idk.

i think they need a break to be honest. they should take a little more longer with it than they have been between the other albums. they've constantly been on the move for 5 years. they deserve a break.

yeah they'll need a break once BNE has run its coarse. i wouldn't want to put a year on it. we'll be lucky if there's even murmers of a new album before/in 2012 i reckon. i'll probably be held to account for saying this, but i don't think the beginnings of a solo or side-project album in the next year or two would be out of the question.

Didn't Hayley mention something on twitter about a live project? If it is to happen I can imagine it might come from one of the Wembley shows in November. *fingers crossed*

Hm I think she told something about hearing her voice live and.. I guess she meant Summer Tour EP :( I was hoping for a live CD/DVD though.

Maybe maybe... (PLEASE! ;p The Final Riot! was sooo amazing)

---

I think that they shouldn't feel pressure, they should record new album while they're ready for this. Maybe it will be 2011, maybe 2012, 2013.. How can we know this?

who cares about a new record? brand new eyes isn't even a year old yet so be happy with that. it's an amazing album, even speculating when there might be a new album wouldn't come to my mind at the moment.

an album also can exist for longer than 1,2 or 3 years until a follower's coming up and it's not that paramore just released like 5 songs by now, so it's just not time for a new bigger release, at least considering cds, yet i think.

In an interview, Josh said that they were gonna wait and see what kind of [touring] offers they get next year and if they don't get anything too spectacular, they will go back to the studio and record.

And I just need new music from them... I'm wishing that they'll put Seven Years in The Making as a bside on their next single.

If there's no 4th album, I do believe that would be devastating. I know I'd be distraught.

I'm hoping for another summer tour next year, another stop at Jones Beach (a two show stop!), and then hit the studio and release some new material by the end of 2012 and work in a short winter/spring tour after that. In the meantime, a live album would be cool.

In an interview, Josh said that they were gonna wait and see what kind of [touring] offers they get next year and if they don't get anything too spectacular, they will go back to the studio and record.

And I just need new music from them... I'm wishing that they'll put Seven Years in The Making as a bside on their next single.

I didn't know what that was until I just googled it then I realised its that song they've spoke about that didnt make BNE. Loving this idea though, I really want to hear it after reading the lyrics.

Don't get too into the idea of Seven Years In The Making being released any time soon. When asked about it, Hayley said they never even recorded it. The only reason it comes up as often as it does is cause Hayley was unsure of the lyrics and shared them with a few people in a PFC chat one night.

'I can't believe we almost hung it up. We're just getting started'.

I hope that you are wrong and they really meant this :P

I think that a 4th album,and 5th, and 6th and beyond will happen. I just can't imagine them hanging it up now. I mean they have so much fun on stage, and they're all so young still, they have their whole lives ahead of them. Why in the world would they stop? I can picture Hayley doing some solo work on the side, and some more collaborations, but at the end of the day, they'll all get back in the studio and put out more great music and put on more great concerts.