When do you think we'll see Paramore's 4th album?

Life isn't as simple as that though. That's the thing. Stuff happen, plans change. I hope there is a fourth album, for the record, but I'll never forget thinking there wouldn't be a third (circa Feb. 2008).

There's plenty of things in this world to be pessimistic about. I'll just choose to be optimistic that we'll be able to have a few more CD's worth of new material in the future.

I wonder how many options they're signed for. They might be able to opt out of their label contract and start doing it on their own. They have the fan base to do it. Would make way more money too. Record the album for nothing -> 15grand-ish as opposed to hundreds of thousands and self release. Going gold on their own dime would probably payout bigger than all of their previous releases combined. =O

I wonder how many options they're signed for. They might be able to opt out of their label contract and start doing it on their own. They have the fan base to do it. Would make way more money too. Record the album for nothing -> 15grand-ish as opposed to hundreds of thousands and self release. Going gold on their own dime would probably payout bigger than all of their previous releases combined. =O

A lot of bands seem to work around that tricky little clause in their contracts by releasing best ofs and releasing albums full of b-sides.

A lot of bands seem to work around that tricky little clause in their contracts by releasing best ofs and releasing albums full of b-sides.

Best of albums (sometimes b-sides albums as well) don't count towards a band's contractual obligations. They're just ways for the label to make extra money if the band isn't very active.

I think that the 4th album will most likely be released somewhere in the autumn of 2011. They really need a break after the tour. I mean,sure,I'll be very excited if they announce a date for the album :mrgreen: ,but i really won't mind waiting. Life on the road can be stressful.

Anyway,we've got 3 albums,lots of B-sides and their everyday pics on paramore.net to feed ourselves with :razz:

In Rocksound they were talking about the future. Hayley is already thinking about what she wants to write about. And the do seem in a lot better shape than they were two years ago. They seem a lot more comfortable.

They seem like they definitely have it all together now.

I was reading an interview from a while ago, don't remember which one... where they were asking Hayley about "Teenagers" and what it would take for her to do a solo album, and her response was exactly what I wanted to see. She would only do it if the rest of the guys were kidnapped and the ransom note said do a solo album or they all die.

That doesn't sound like the response someone would give if they didn't get along with their bandmates. The future is looking very bright, and I'm confident there's a lot more in store.

^ True what you're saying. It would be pretty awesome if we had a b-side on every single they release ^_^

Even an acoustic version of the single (although we have acoustic version of all singles except Careful i think) or a cover or something. I would really love to hear an official recorded version of the Fall 09 tour intro. That would have been a great b-side for the BBBB single since both songs sort of link.

I guess another question could be a BNE re-release? Since this has been their most successful album. That could spell a couple of new songs. Although, with the deluxe edition out I don't really see it happening.

Even an acoustic version of the single (although we have acoustic version of all singles except Careful i think) or a cover or something. I would really love to hear an official recorded version of the Fall 09 tour intro. That would have been a great b-side for the BBBB single since both songs sort of link.

I guess another question could be a BNE re-release? Since this has been their most successful album. That could spell a couple of new songs. Although, with the deluxe edition out I don't really see it happening.

I doubt it,a re-release of BNE would lower the album on the charts. I consider that a 5th single (Playing God) isn't necessary anyway; instead of the release they could be writing their new smash hit. :)