When do you think we'll see Paramore's 4th album?

i don't hear a big difference :shifty: am i deaf or what? the only difference i could catch is lack of "we want the airways back"

thats the difference hahaha. i think i like it better without the airwaves (airways?) part

thats the difference hahaha. i think i like it better without the airwaves (airways?) part

haha i had problem with it , i can hear airwaves but some lyrics site said 'airways' :shifty:

EDIT: ok person who put lyrics on polish lyrics site made a mistake. it's airwaves

I still have the live Rewind (is it not on this site's media page?). At the end she says something like "that's the first time we've ever played that song and... it was terrible so we should probably practice it more". Or something. Brilliant.

I've got this too! I love it, haha. And if I remember right she says: "Well... that was probably the worst(laugh) thing I've ever heard. You know what, thank you. This is the first time ever we've played this song anywhere. On one hand that's really cool, but on the other hand we should practice more." Not that it matter, haha. I've listened to this a lot, so I remember most of what she says by now :P

I've got this too! I love it, haha. And if I remember right she says: "Well... that was probably the worst(laugh) thing I've ever heard. You know what, thank you. This is the first time ever we've played this song anywhere. On one hand that's really cool, but on the other hand we should practice more." Not that it matter, haha. I've listened to this a lot, so I remember most of what she says by now :P

That's the one! :D