When do you think we'll see Paramore's 4th album?

I can't begin to imagine what new material would sound like especially taking into account recent changes :(

And i see why Taylor refered to leaving BNE behind as "bittersweet" :/

It'll be different for sure, but it wouldn't do them any good to go into the studio together and find out that they were clashing and all that. Zac pretty much held all the songs together though, he's a great drummer. He'll be tough to replace.

Lyrically I don't think there will be a big difference, but considering Josh was the main songwriter, I do expect to hear something different there. Just from songs like "All I Wanted" and "Conspiracy" you can tell that Taylor likes to use some different musical elements in his writing.

I doubt there will be much, if any, difference in the lyrics. As for the music, I'm not sure. It may be a little different not having Josh there, not to mention if Hayley, Jeremy, and Taylor find new members to replace Josh and Zac, not knowing what influence they will have on the creation of the album.

Maybe Hayley will feel more free for the lyrics because Josh said he didn't like songs about anger and resentment now that he's gone she can fully express herself , as for the music we'll see but I don't expect something very different

Maybe Hayley will feel more free for the lyrics because Josh said he didn't like songs about anger and resentment now that he's gone she can fully express herself , as for the music we'll see but I don't expect something very different

What part of herself was she not fully expressing by writing songs like 'Playing God'? I mean, those lyrics clearly explained how she was feeling. Even though Josh and Zac are gone, there will still be lingering feelings that she will have towards them, which I believe she will express through music.

What part of herself was she not fully expressing by writing songs like 'Playing God'? I mean, those lyrics clearly explained how she was feeling. Even though Josh and Zac are gone, there will still be lingering feelings that she will have towards them, which I believe she will express through music.

I meant that maybe she'll write in another direction now that he's gone, maybe she was holding back knowing there's things he didn't like