MTV VMA

kasiek

I still say it was just a poll to keep people interested. It never says that Paramore will actually be playing "Playing God," just that it won the poll and to tune in to the VMAs to see what song Paramore will actually be playing.

I still say it was just a poll to keep people interested. It never says that Paramore will actually be playing "Playing God," just that it won the poll and to tune in to the VMAs to see what song Paramore will actually be playing.

that's right.

but i want them to play Careful so badly -_-

I hope that if she performs with B.o.B., the whole band gets another performance at another point in the show. I mean it's not like B.o.B. is the only one up for awards.

If they don't give the whole band a performance then the announcement that 'Paramore' is playing at the VMA's has really only meant Hayley which will annoy a lot of people.

If they don't give the whole band a performance then the announcement that 'Paramore' is playing at the VMA's has really only meant Hayley which will annoy a lot of people.

mte. 'piss off' is better definition tho :razz:

I hope that if she performs with B.o.B., the whole band gets another performance at another point in the show. I mean it's not like B.o.B. is the only one up for awards.

that would be shit when hayley only performing with b.o.b. and not the whole band!!

a lot of fans will be pissed of of that when that happens

I don't think it's exactly a secret that Hayley is my favorite member of the band :wub: , but obviously I have total respect and admiration for all the guys and I would be epically pissed off if they tried to pass off Paramore as just Hayley.

Among other things, trying to suggest that that's the case is totally inaccurate and hell, if I was the other guys I'd be kind of pissed about getting no recognition while Hayley gets all of it. Not pissed off at her but pissed off at the dumbasses who scheduled the performances and got it all wrong.