MTV VMA

kasiek

i'm pretty sure that her outfit will be ridiculous/awful/weird (cross out unwanted)again

she can look great but i don't get her picks if it comes to red carpet events.

last year (or was it back in 08?) - this green dress, combined with these terrible trousers and shoes. her hair looked like a nest somehow on top of that. haha

i really miss her pretty dresses on red carpet events, or better said her taste to combine the awesome pieces she has.

but it's different.you can't deny it ;)

being different is good.

but..i love her 2008 VMA's performing outfit!

i mean look at this! she looks so hot :rolleyes:

hayley-williams-rocks-paramore-live--large-msg-122086996272.jpg

and i love her mtv woodie awards look too.

3046458066_3e1b66e44a.jpg

i hope she dresses like this.

Different is very good.

And yes, she does look very hot, but that goes without saying :wub:

but it's different.you can't deny it ;)

being different is good.

but..i love her 2008 VMA's performing outfit!

i mean look at this! she looks so hot :rolleyes:

hayley-williams-rocks-paramore-live--large-msg-122086996272.jpg

vmas '08 was the first time ever when i heard about paramore :) so i like that performance even though there is a lot of people complaining about this one. it was great i loved their image and of course misery business, ahh memories :wub:

^ I do believe it would be impossible for me to complain about those yellow pants. I mean wow, Hayley. Gorgeous! :wub:

Back to the original topic, does anyone have any idea how far into the show Paramore (and by this I specifically mean not Airplanes) will be performing? Work the next morning, and all, and having to be up at 5:30, there's probably no Earthly way I'm making it through the whole night.

there is going to be a livestream for us west coast people right? I hate that its never live for us even though its taking place in LA. So unfair. LOL

But I really can't wait to see what they are going to play. I have a feeling we might get something regarding their performance within this week. Hopefully although I like being surprised.