Hello!

Nastya

Hello everyone! My name is Nastya, I live in Russia. People who speak English, find my name is very strange. Because “Nastya†sounds like “nastyâ€. But in Russia this name can be heard is not so rare. Besides, I do not think that I’m nasty. So, I think my name will not affect your attitude toward me.

I love photography. Also, I enjoy music. Since my childhood I dream to become famous in this area, but my shyness greatly prevents me. I play the piano, but very badly, and soon I want to buy a guitar. And I write poetry and songs. Many people like it, but I think my songs terribly silly.

Paramore - my favorite band. I'm just obsessed with these guys. Once I started listening to this group, I decided to learn English. But my knowledge of the language so far is very poor. Nevertheless, this is just an excuse to spend on learning English even more time.

I hope that on this forum, I will get acquainted with many wonderful people! :smile:

hey welcome on here nastya!

I'm franny. =) I think your name is awesome! I like it. :)

your english is very good! you'll definitly improve so much on here. i can only tell you the example of myself, when i started on here my english really sucked. do you remember that catie? lol

but since i'm on here every day i improve so much, and now i'm the best in my english class at all. =)

Catie thanks, I'll ask if I have any questions. I hope my English will really improve if I'll talk there.

Pleased to meet with you Franny. I also want my English has become the best in class. I think that if I continue to study it, I can do it.

Kasiek haha, I'm very glad that my name does not seem strange to you. Thank you that you wished me to have fun here.

Pleased to meet with you Franny. I also want my English has become the best in class. I think that if I continue to study it, I can do it.

definitely. =) It's not the pure studying though that makes you to improve yourself so "fast", it's more the normal chats you have with other people, it kind of rubs off on you. =)

fueledbyanni thank you! Why many people say that they like my name? :mrgreen:

It's not the pure studying though that makes you to improve yourself so "fast", it's more the normal chats you have with other people, it kind of rubs off on you. =)

Yes, chat with people not as boring as reading books. And sometimes it even brings the best result. I'm not saying that my English is good, but it began to significantly improved since then, as I checked in at several foreign sites, and start chatting there.

Guro thanks, I like to be here.

And like Franny and Catie said, your english is really good and it will definitely get even better by posting here. Thanks to this forum, I now have A+ in English, it's helped a lot! :)

Oh, how many people this forum has helped to learn English! I hope that I will not be an exception.

• 2 years later...