Hi guys! :)

Ripped Wings

hi everyone. i'm chiara, i'm 15 and i'm from italy. i'm a paramore fan since riot and i'm even in a paramore italian forum but now i've found this new one and i've decided to join cause it's a good chance to learn english (which is my my favourite foreign language. i love it more than italian) and even a chance to communicate with other fans all over the world :)

music is my life. i love paramore more than you can even imagine. they are my saviours :) but i also love a lot of other alternative rock (and all sorts of rock) bands like all time low, rise against, muse, linkin park, foo fighters, you me at six, safetysuit, guns n roses, sum 41, placebo etc...

i've also been playin' guitar for a few months so i'm not good but i hope i soon will be.

i'm a tv series addicted. i love skins, lost, alias, dexter, true blood, prison break, supernatural and chuck.

what a boring presentation! even written with a crappy english so sorry if there's a bunch of mistakes