A LOT OF FRENCH FANS ! ! !

(:Marion.The.French.fan:)

Bonjour. Welcome to Paramorefans :)

I'm with you, one of my many goals in life is to be able to actually sit down and talk with Paramore and tell them how awesome they are and possibly play a song or two with them because I spend an awful lot of time playing them on guitar. I would love an @ reply from Hayley on Twitter, but the stars don't seem aligned for that, unfortunately.

welcome im catie. feel free to ask me anything!

we cannot chat with the band here but sometimes the band members look on this site and read what everyone's posting haha.

and your english will only get better by being on here! i dont think they're doing a song for breaking dawn

Should have added, and I think Catie pretty much covered it, no one is going to attack you for your use of English. We're all cool people here, and it would be pretty rude of anyone to attack someone who's obviously trying. I wouldn't really worry about that. What's important is that we all share a common interest, the amazing Paramore :)