hi!(:

awesomeallison

I joined PF a while back.. But never really got around to using it so here I am!

I'm Allison, 14, and from Singapore. I speak English, really bad Chinese and really bad French :>

I came across this amaaazing (;D I read through the threads mainly for photos and mag scans) website while googling for Paramore.

I came across Paramore when a friend of mine lent me a cd full of random tracks and hoho, I fell in love with That's What You Get. At that time I didn't really like other Paramore songs, but after a Parawhore introduced me to Paramore again I fell all the way in <3

Right now, I don't really have a favourite Paramore song.. But Conspiracy and That's What You Get are favourites.

I like these lyrics..

"I don't wanna be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you."

"And now we're told that this is life, and pain is just a simple compromise"

As for live shows, I've only been to one - when Paramore came to Singapore a few months back! It was hella epic, I got tickets for the mosh pit and got trampled :P

Other than Paramore, I like the alt genre, and Katy Perry and a couple of songs from mainstream here and there(:

Oh, last of all, I joined to meet more parawhores!