Paramore UK Meet & Greet?

YouShineBrighter.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M&Gs are through the fanclub. You can win them different ways each time. sometimes it's random and sometimes it's the first so many people to buy tickets. they always do it different.

as for the upcoming UK tour. it's too late to win one. sorry

maybe next time!

well the fanclub has done tours where you can buy them but they usually sell out extremely fast.

For this upcoming UK tour they did it by random based on who bought from PFC presale.

Oh, right, cheers. I guess I won't be able to get Meet & Greet 'cause I'm not a member of the PFC yet :shock: Well, I guess there's always next year

well the fanclub has done tours where you can buy them but they usually sell out extremely fast.

For this upcoming UK tour they did it by random based on who bought from PFC presale.

they did?! looks like I didn't win :( It didn't say anything as I bought them or anything. And there was no announcement about them.

I don't think they have announced the winners yet, cause they usually post them on the main page, i think. if i have a chance of winning (cause i bought pre-sales for two shows, as soon as they went on sale)would I have already by told by email or something?

Alright, thanks. I'll have to keep checking my emails. I re-read the email lol, I need to read more carefully (:

**NOTE: All PFC members who purchase either a regular presale ticket or a PFC Exclusive Ticket Bundle will be entered into a drawing to win one (1) M&G pass to meet the band!

I'm sure I did. My confirmation email says

"You have booked to attend PARAMORE at Liverpool Echo Arena, Liverpool on WEDNESDAY 10/11/2010 at 19.30 You have ordered the following tickets - 2 PRE SALE STANDING at £24.75"

And it's the same for my Manchester tickets too (:

You can't, you need to be part of the PFC. A better question would be, can I still win M&G tickets if my membership has run out, anybody know? :lol: (It was still good when I bought the tix)

No, you need to be a current member. Back when they announced winners for the Honda Civic Tour, you got an email that said you won a meet & greet and you had to fill out a form saying you accepted or rejected your meet & greet, but one of the conditions was that your PFC membership had to be current when you accepted it. I was a member when I bought my pre-sale tickets, but my membership expired a week before I got the email that I won, so I had to scramble and renew my membership that night so that I could claim my m&g.

So even if your membership has run out, you may still win, but you can't claim it unless you renew by the end of the day that they announce the winners.

No, you need to be a current member. Back when they announced winners for the Honda Civic Tour, you got an email that said you won a meet & greet and you had to fill out a form saying you accepted or rejected your meet & greet, but one of the conditions was that your PFC membership had to be current when you accepted it. I was a member when I bought my pre-sale tickets, but my membership expired a week before I got the email that I won, so I had to scramble and renew my membership that night so that I could claim my m&g.

So even if your membership has run out, you may still win, but you can't claim it unless you renew by the end of the day that they announce the winners.

Awesome! Cheers :)