Paramore UK Meet & Greet?

YouShineBrighter.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always like hearing who got meet & greets and seeing how stoked everybody is. Congrats to everyone who won one. :)

Will this be your guys' (I doubt that's grammatically correct) first time meeting the band?

I always like hearing who got meet & greets and seeing how stoked everybody is. Congrats to everyone who won one. :)

Will this be your guys' (I doubt that's grammatically correct) first time meeting the band?

my first time! I really didn't think I'd win, haha. I checked on my phone in the crowded common room at school, and got some strange looks!

yeah it is for me :D

i have no idea what to expect. i'm nervous in case i say something really stupid. i tend to do that a lot. so happy though :D

also, is it bad that i cried in class? :')

yeah it is for me :D

i have no idea what to expect. i'm nervous in case i say something really stupid. i tend to do that a lot. so happy though :D

also, is it bad that i cried in class? :')

What's probably gonna happen is they're all going to walk into the room and you're going to laugh at how short they all are (unless you're wicked short too), lol. Obviously, Hayley's the shortest, but the guys aren't super tall either. Then Jeremy and Hayley are going to talk to you forever even if you're not saying anything back. :P

Definitely not bad that you cried. When my friend Dan won last year, he had to excuse himself from work to go freak out outside, lol.

What's probably gonna happen is they're all going to walk into the room and you're going to laugh at how short they all are (unless you're wicked short too), lol. Obviously, Hayley's the shortest, but the guys aren't super tall either. Then Jeremy and Hayley are going to talk to you forever even if you're not saying anything back. :P

Definitely not bad that you cried. When my friend Dan won last year, he had to excuse himself from work to go freak out outside, lol.

Thanks for telling me :) i'm not short, haha. I'm like 5'6 I think. I have a good idea of hayley's height, because my best friend is hayley's height lol. Prettttttty small. And I hope they do talk quite a lot, because I'll be in that much shock, I won't be able to make conversation lol.

I was embarrased that i'd cried after because all the kids in school were saying 'awh! That's super cute!'. But then when I got home I ran around the house screaming.

Does anyone think that i'll be able to get my first guitar signed? Cause maybe I should ring up the venue and ask if they'd take care of it after. Idk though. And I don't know what to buy the band! Now i'm freaking lol.

Thanks for telling me :) i'm not short, haha. I'm like 5'6 I think. I have a good idea of hayley's height, because my best friend is hayley's height lol. Prettttttty small. And I hope they do talk quite a lot, because I'll be in that much shock, I won't be able to make conversation lol.

I was embarrased that i'd cried after because all the kids in school were saying 'awh! That's super cute!'. But then when I got home I ran around the house screaming.

Does anyone think that i'll be able to get my first guitar signed? Cause maybe I should ring up the venue and ask if they'd take care of it after. Idk though. And I don't know what to buy the band! Now i'm freaking lol.

I have friends Hayley's height too, but she's short and pretty skinny, so it makes her look smaller. At my first meet & greet, that's all my friend and I could talk about, haha.

I'm not sure about the guitar, unless you have seats. Venues in the US would laugh at you if you asked them to watch it during the show, but I'm not sure how they are in the UK. If it's an electric guitar, you could always take the picguard off the front and have them sign that.

Also, don't feel like you have to buy the band anything. I think a lot of people feel obligated to, but the band doesn't expect it... if you have something in mind already, then go for it, otherwise, just hug them or give them a high five. They'll love that just as much. :)

I have friends Hayley's height too, but she's short and pretty skinny, so it makes her look smaller. At my first meet & greet, that's all my friend and I could talk about, haha.

I'm not sure about the guitar, unless you have seats. Venues in the US would laugh at you if you asked them to watch it during the show, but I'm not sure how they are in the UK. If it's an electric guitar, you could always take the picguard off the front and have them sign that.

Also, don't feel like you have to buy the band anything. I think a lot of people feel obligated to, but the band doesn't expect it... if you have something in mind already, then go for it, otherwise, just hug them or give them a high five. They'll love that just as much. :)

I'll probably just be amazed at her smallness.

that's a good idea about the picguard. thanks! i'll just do that :D

and i want to get them something :) only something little. and i wanna get some sort scrapbook or something and fill it full of messages for the band from the fans or something like that. i haven't decided yet :)

I'll probably just be amazed at her smallness.

that's a good idea about the picguard. thanks! i'll just do that :D

and i want to get them something :) only something little. and i wanna get some sort scrapbook or something and fill it full of messages for the band from the fans or something like that. i haven't decided yet :)

Just a tips if you're making a scrapbook, do not start the evening before. Not recommended, I was awake till 7am, and got two hours of sleep ;p

Just a tips if you're making a scrapbook, do not start the evening before. Not recommended, I was awake till 7am, and got two hours of sleep ;p

i'm thinking of making it the weekend before :) if i do decide to make it, i'll be posting on here to get everyone involved :)