member title?

it does change. im not sure where exactly the ranks are. id have to look for them. theyre somewhere on these boards lol.

and if you wanted to you can changed it whenever you want to make it more personalized

The current ranks are:

Newbie = 0 posts

Member = 10 posts

Advanced Member = 30 posts

Here We Go Again = 200 posts

Never Let This Go = 1200 posts

Whoa = 3000 posts

Hallelujah = 5500 posts

Born For This = 8000 posts

PFholic = 10000 posts

Or, like Catie said, you can go into your settings and change it to anything you want.

The old board used to just start you off as Here We Go Again, didn't it?

If anyone has some suggestions for Newbie, Member, and Advanced Member, we can always change those. We currently have none for BNE, so we could always do that.

How about instead of Newbie, we make it Brand New Eyes? :)

The newbie, member, and advanced member ranks are just default presents, so we can definitely come up with new names for those. I like the idea of "Brand New Eyes" for the Newbie rank, Chriss. I'm totally drained of inspiration right now, but if I think of anything for the other ranks, I'll post it here.

I'll wait until we come up with ideas for all three before I change them, but yeah, if any of you guys come up with some ideas, let me know. Maybe Looking Up could be one too? They don't necessarily have to be from BNE though, that was just a suggestion since none of the ranks are from that album yet.

^ That could work. We'll give it a few days to see what people come up with, since it seems everybody's creativity is on vacation, haha.

butterflies has to come back :mrgreen: just sayin' ... :razz:

I'm honestly not sure if we can do that anymore because it was a vBulletin feature. Dustin would know better though.