VMAs 2010

Catie

i said

"gurl, where are yo pants?!"

this! i was like.. wow.. where are your pants?! xD i didn't like her outfit on stage that much

i think they all looked gorgeous on the the red carpet! <3 i like hayley's dress, though as pretty much a lot of said, her eye makeup was kinda a bit weird.. but other than that, stunning as always! and josh.. mmmm haha

i said

"gurl, where are yo pants?!"

lmao :rotfl: that's exactly what i said. lol. having said that i loved her other two dresses she wore were amazing :)

if only she had longer legs it would be better :razz:

to me, i don't think that's the issue.. kinda seems like she's trying too hard to be sexy or something.. just didn't think she was like that. cause she doesn't need to go around wearing shit like that, she's gorgeous and we all know it.

kinda seems like she's trying too hard to be sexy or something..

mte. for me she is sexy when she's wearing skinny jeans and t-shirt because "that's hayley" but she likes to experiment, we must forgive her those fashion mistakes, she's a woman :) and we like experiment, don't we? (are we? i'm not good with this kind of sentences :shifty: )

haha yeah. dont get me wrong i loved all of her outfits hahaha but as soon as i saw her i just blurted that out lol cute though!

no yeah, i'm the same, i thought her dresses were beautiful :) i just was a bit shocked at what she wore for her performance tbh.. she really doesn't need to go around wearing stuff like that. it's weird cause i didn't think she would... having said that, i loved her blazer :)

well I couldn't see any of them performing, only general ones of the band. :/

edit: I saw the links and just skipped them cause links wouldn't work in another post for me so I didn't bother. sorry for the inconvenience my post caused.

mte.

i posted them few posts above :shifty:

no yeah, i'm the same, i thought her dresses were beautiful :) i just was a bit shocked at what she wore for her performance tbh.. she really doesn't need to go around wearing stuff like that. it's weird cause i didn't think she would... having said that, i loved her blazer :)

She's old enough to make those decisions herself. Personally I wouldn't have picked out those shorts either but she has great legs and can wear anything she wants to because it's her body.

I get so sick of people complaining about every haircolor/cut and piece of clothing she wears, it's her life and her body, she can decide whatever she wants to do with her hair/wear. This is not directed at you btw, I'm just ranting hehe.

• Like 1

She's old enough to make those decisions herself. Personally I wouldn't have picked out those shorts either but she has great legs and can wear anything she wants to because it's her body.

I get so sick of people complaining about every haircolor/cut and piece of clothing she wears, it's her life and her body, she can decide whatever she wants to do with her hair/wear. This is not directed at you btw, I'm just ranting hehe.

i'm sorry but hayley's the one who makes a big deal out this type of shit. all i meant was it just doesn't didn't seem like something she'd do..it just didn't seem right. but whatever. fucking hell man.. of course she can wear whatever the fuck she wants. honestly i couldn't give a fuck. forgive me if i just don't wanna see people start to only see her for her looks and image, especially with them becoming more successful. but oh well. i guess that's what it's like being a female in the music industry.