"The Only Exception" to be Performed on Glee

Caitlyn

Ya es un hecho chicos! The Only Exception ha quedado confirmada (por el foro oficial y la página de la red social tumblr "Gleeky") como una de las muchas canciones que estarán sonando en la nueva temporada de la exitosa serie y comedia musical "Glee" de la cadena FOX. Además de encontrar esta canción de Paramore, el soundtrack contará con canciones de artistas como Britney Spears, REM, Rihanna, Rocky Horror, Chicago y Barbra Streisand.

It's a done guys! The Only Exception has been confirmed (by the official forum and social network page tumblr "Gleeky") as one of the many songs that will be ringing in the new season of the hit show and musical comedy "Glee" on FOX . In addition to finding this song by Paramore, the soundtrack will feature songs by artists such as Britney Spears, REM, Rihanna, Rocky Horror, Chicago and Barbra Streisand.

Source

I'm pretty freakin' excited. :mrgreen:

I love this show so much, and them performing a song by Paramore makes it that much more awesome. I can't wait to see how they arranged it for the show.

Sorry for the double post, I just didn't want my opinion to interfere with the news.

^ If you want to hear butchering it, you should hear my efforts to play it on guitar. It's actually not that that bad, I'm getting better. But, it's definitely not where it should be.

no, you should hear me sing it lol, or wait for the glee version. haha i'm sure you're not butchering it lol. at least you can actually play guitar, i've tried and failed many times lol.