I have no words...

RenegadeRoss

Yeah it's not like they were playing some obscure song no one ever heard before, it's one of their most played songs. Any fan would have heard it plenty of times and known all the words a long time ago.

I mean, to be fair, maybe she was just nervous, but come on. Seriously.

I was there! That was hilarious. I think that guys name was Michael Luke or something. I'm pretty sure he knows the band because hayley tweeted to him after the show.

Also Brittany is definitely a fan. She's been to a numerous amount of paramore shows and is a part of the PFC. It was just nerves. I mean, come on being up there on stage has got to be nerve wracking. Plus, since they paused a bit on the song I even forgot what part they were on.

I was there! That was hilarious. I think that guys name was Michael Luke or something. I'm pretty sure he knows the band because hayley tweeted to him after the show.

Also Brittany is definitely a fan. She's been to a numerous amount of paramore shows and is a part of the PFC. It was just nerves. I mean, come on being up there on stage has got to be nerve wracking. Plus, since they paused a bit on the song I even forgot what part they were on.

okay i feel i've been a bit harsh.. haha. fair enough lol.. i'd be terrified up on that stage. let alone on that stage with paramore. lol. but i don't know that i would personally forget the words, i'd probably be too scared to open my mouth...and just stand there like an idiot. haha.

okay i feel i've been a bit harsh.. haha. fair enough lol.. i'd be terrified up on that stage. let alone on that stage with paramore. lol. but i don't know that i would personally forget the words, i'd probably be too scared to open my mouth...and just stand there like an idiot. haha.

In other words, do exactly what I'd end up doing.

The guy is Michael Bethancourt, New Found Glory's keyboard and synth player (he kind of hid in the back for their HCT sets), so that's why he was being so crazy but Hayley was okay with it, lol. Watching him jump around on stage is hilarious.

Not sure why Brit didn't know the words though. She was just probably super nervous.