Happy Birthday brand new eyes and Josh!

Catie

Happy Birthday Brand New Eyes! Such a great album. I love all the songs, especially "Ignorance" - it's almost the first song by Paramore I heard, plus I had exactly the same situation. "Brick by Boring Brick" - the song about me, I also love it! With Brand New Eyes I connected a lot of memories. And I wish people always remember this album.

Happy Birthday Josh! You're the most amazing guitarist in the world! And you're just cute! :razz:

Man, I can't believe it's been a year since BNE came out. It seems like so much longer. I remember going to Best Buy and picking up the CD :] sticking it in my CD player and just listening to it on repeat for the whole day. Which then continued on for about a month. I still have phases where I just stick that album on repeat for a day or two at least once or twice a month. Such a good album, my favorite songs are still Turn It Off, Misguided Ghosts, Careful and All I Wanted :]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!!!!!