How do I post pictures off my desktop?

You could also make a Flickr account and post them there. Then you could post a few pictures here as previews and just link to the rest. You could do that with Photobucket too, but I'm not a huge fan of how they resize your photos and such.

or even imageshack and made album with them. as far i know flickr allows free users to post only 100 photos in a month (but i might be wrong)

This is true. Many times I have to decide on which of my beloved concert pics does not get the opportunity to get posted to Flickr haha

except that I'm technologically incapable, Kasia. You don't understand. My ability to use computers like a pro ended with the Commodore 64, that was in the 80s. I know nothing about uploading pictures. My wife uploaded them for me and e-mailed them to me, then left me to fend for myself after that.

except that I'm technologically incapable, Kasia. You don't understand. My ability to use computers like a pro ended with the Commodore 64, that was in the 80s. I know nothing about uploading pictures. My wife uploaded them for me and e-mailed them to me, then left me to fend for myself after that.

Hey you made it here and you're able to post, I'd consider that a success. You're well on your way to surpassing your Commodore 64 skills!

Do you need a quick guide on how to upload a picture to a photo sharing website? Or you don't know how to post an image after uploading it to a photo sharing website? Or is it something else?