parasecrets?

I'm pretty sure I've had a Parasecret made about me, but I'm not positive because I don't give them the time of day.

It's weird to see people who claim to love Paramore hate them that much over the stupidest things, so it's both sad and laughable. It's especially lame to see them talk about the band's family.

yup, it's full of people who actually have time to create a secret, and then they post it anonymously, which just makes it worse, because they don't have the balls to tell people who they are. they're just d-bags. that's putting it nicely. rant over.

• 2 months later...

I'd never been on it actually so I just decided to have a look. It's quite hilarious how far some of it goes. All the stuff about Hayley/Chad, Josh/Jenna, etc is pretty bad I'll say. They're talking about them as if they're just characters in some TV show or something. That's people's life's they're disecting and to be honest it has sod all do to with them who the hell anyone in Paramore is dating/married to, etc.