Facebook Login

I get this everytime I try to log in using the "Log into facebook" button:

[#999990] An error occurred while trying to authorize this Facebook connection

I mean, I don't really need to use it, but it saves me the hassle of typing my logins every time.

I'm not sure if it's the same for the Twitter one though, being that I'm not a Twitter user.

Try it now.

Facebook likes to change their code once in a while, which breaks all sites that use their API, so things have to continually be adjusted. I found what was changed and made the code edit. It *should* work now. Let me know if it doesn't.

Is it possible they'll change their code in the next few days with this big redesign they're doing (again, lol)?

Either what just happened WAS the change to the code, or it's part of a change that's being rolled out in sections.

The only difference is that the 'reg' in the connect.php file is changed to '_reg' so it was very very minor. So whatever changes occur in the future will likely also be minor. But it seems like that's the only change that will happen, for now. IPS has already answered questions about this, and said the Facebook Connect code changes will be included by default in IP.Board 3.1.3 when that comes out. But I just manually added the code for now until that update is released. So it looks like they don't plan on any major code changes for now, but if there are any, it will be included in the next update regardless of what gets changed in the Facebook API.