Nevermind! Taylor's Back On Twitter!!! (Taylor Deleted His Twitter?! D;)

xemergencyx2

So I usually get on Twitter a lot and stuff. I follow Paramore and all the band members but then I saw a bunch of tweets from other Paramore fans that Taylor got rid of his twitter. I also saw that Zac got rid of his too. I know that "they probably had their reasons." But does anyone really know why they got rid of their twitter accounts?

that's strange. I hope there's a good valid reason for it, and not some lame ass "mad at Hayley for getting a million followers" deal. That's just the worst case scenario that I'd be worried about. I hope hope hope it has nothing to do with jealousy or anger at another bandmate.

^ I honestly doubt it has anything to do with anything close to that. Hayley's always had more followers and Taylor's not shallow like that. The band didn't go through everything they did to have people suggest they're back at that point again.

I was on Paramore.net last night, and I noticed Taylor's last few tweets were those ones where he was joking about being in Kentucky and then him actually having to say, "I was just informed that we're actually in New Zealand. Go figure. I'm gonna go drink tea and sleep and get better now. K bye. I really hope everyone knows I was just kidding about the whole Kentucky thing. Haha. I love New Zealand!!! Just a lul joke. LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!" This isn't the first time that Taylor's made a lighthearted joke on Twitter and gotten extremely angry and rude replies from people who couldn't take the joke. It certainly wasn't everyone, but even seeing just a few replies like that has to hurt, and I don't blame him if that's why he deleted his account.

EDIT: After looking back at @replies to Taylor's joke about being in Kentucky instead of New Zealand, there were plenty of people who didn't realize how sweet and lighthearted he is and instead responded saying how they were "disappointed" and "disgusted" in Taylor and saying that he "ruined" and "killed" their concert mood. I find all of that extremely lame. :(

That's what I was thinking. Maybe it's because of the whole, " he was joking about being in Kentucky and then him actually having to say, "I was just informed that we're actually in New Zealand. Go figure. I'm gonna go drink tea and sleep and get better now. K bye. I really hope everyone knows I was just kidding about the whole Kentucky thing. Haha. I love New Zealand!!! Just a lul joke. LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!" But i'm still not sure why Zac would of gotten rid of his. I guess that is a possibility that maybe he just didn't like twitter anymore, or he really wasn't using it. But I was always seeing Zac's tweets. I don't know. It just made me upset.

:/

yeah zac and taylor's are gone

someone asked taylor why and he basically said that every time he would say something he'd get negative responses for no reason.

People are just never happy. Can't please everyone. They don't need to deal with that anyway.

Yeah, that's some sweet Taylor art, right there. ;)

yeah zac and taylor's are gone

someone asked taylor why and he basically said that every time he would say something he'd get negative responses for no reason.

People are just never happy. Can't please everyone. They don't need to deal with that anyway.

I thought that was why. He's the sweetest dude I've ever met, and he can't even make a joke without people freaking out. I mean, sometimes it's hard to tell when someone's being serious or joking on the internet, but really? The kid talks about New Zealand and how it's his favorite place in the world. Anyone would be stupid not to realize he's kidding. There were even a few people who said, "Oh, you're in Kentucky? I thought you'd be in New Zealand by now. Long flight?" and were being 100% serious, lol. I actually facepalmed at that.

Haha, at the meet & greet in New Hampshire, the first person in line shook Taylor's hand and then everyone else kind of followed suit. By the time he got to me, we both kind of looked at each other and laughed and then shook hands, lol. Next time I see him, I'm gonna give him a hug. First he's super sick and now he's got "fans" being mean to him? Not cool.

^ Exactly. He obviously deleted his Twitter because it was bumming him out, and if no Twitter means he's happier then that's awesome. I'm more annoyed by how rude some people were being to him because they couldn't take his very obvious jokes (some of whom, I'm sure, are currently crying about how he's not on Twitter anymore, lol).

that's stupid, taylor is probably the sweetest guy there is. Everyones allowed to joke about stuff, not everything should be taken seriously.

I liked reading his tweets but i get why he deleted his account if people were just being negative to everything he wrote..

Yeah, that's some sweet Taylor art, right there. ;)

I thought that was why. He's the sweetest dude I've ever met, and he can't even make a joke without people freaking out. I mean, sometimes it's hard to tell when someone's being serious or joking on the internet, but really? The kid talks about New Zealand and how it's his favorite place in the world. Anyone would be stupid not to realize he's kidding. There were even a few people who said, "Oh, you're in Kentucky? I thought you'd be in New Zealand by now. Long flight?" and were being 100% serious, lol. I actually facepalmed at that.

Sometimes people can't tell when someone's being serious or joking in real life. It's caused me to have to suck all the fun out of a lot of situations because people get so damn touchy when I start using my (obvious) sarcastic humor.

• 2 months later...