xemergencyx2

Nevermind! Taylor's Back On Twitter!!! (Taylor Deleted His Twitter?! D;)

Haha, I just changed the name of this thread. I hope everyone likes it.

I'm glad to see Taylor back. I missed not being able to @reply him.

Didn't want to start a new thread for this since it's not that important, but is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Taylor's tweets don't show up on the front page of Paramore.net like Hayley's and Jeremy's? They show up if you click on view more, but they're not on the front page. At least they don't show up for me anyways. Like I said, not a big deal really, I just thought it was odd that his don't appear on the front page when the others do.

That's a little weird. Probably just some .net glitch cause I know I've seen his tweets on the front page before. I've even seen fans' tweets about Paramore show up there sometimes, which is pretty strange.

I just don't see how people can get mad at him. I've got no special stories to tell but he seems like a real nice person!

Yeah definitely. He's one of the most inoffensive people in the world! :) What's not to love about Taylor!!??

Yeah definitely. He's one of the most inoffensive people in the world! :) What's not to love about Taylor!!??

There's nothing to not love about Taylor! I hope that makes sense!