Paramore Playing Z100's Jingle Ball 2010 on December 10th

Chriss

Looks like they'll be playing Z100's Jingle Ball this year... unless there's some other band with five members, all of whom look exactly like the silhouettes on their site, lol:

http://www.z100.com/pages/events/jingleball10/

EDIT: I figured since this is 99.9% confirmed, it should have it's own thread, and I moved all the comments about it here too. :)

Looks like they'll be playing Z100's Jingle Ball this year... unless there's some other band with five members, all of whom look exactly like the silhouettes on their site, lol:

http://www.z100.com/pages/events/jingleball10/

never been to that before.

Is it fun? worth it?

And is it expensive?

I've never been to Jingle Ball, but I did go to Zootopia (the summer one, back when they had it), and it was okay. The problem is Z100 saves all the best seats to give away to radio contest winners, so even if you're online to buy tickets as soon as they go on sale, chances are you aren't going to get very good seats. Also, back when I went, they sold all the seats, so mine were behind the stage which kind of sucked... those tickets, back in 1999 at the Izod Center, were about $45.

Hopefully we'll know the full lineup before tickets go on sale because if Paramore isn't the headliner, they won't be playing for more than a half hour, and if tickets are more than $40 (which they will be), then I don't think it's worth it.

If I can win tickets or get them some other way, I might go. We'll see.

PS - from those silhouettes, I can also tell you Travie McCoy, Bruno Mars, and Justin Bieber will be playing. Not sure if the Biebs changes anything for anyone thinking of going... the good thing is it's all seated, so you don't have to sit and watch if you don't want to. :P

I've never been to Jingle Ball, but I did go to Zootopia (the summer one, back when they had it), and it was okay. The problem is Z100 saves all the best seats to give away to radio contest winners, so even if you're online to buy tickets as soon as they go on sale, chances are you aren't going to get very good seats. Also, back when I went, they sold all the seats, so mine were behind the stage which kind of sucked... those tickets, back in 1999 at the Izod Center, were about $45.

Hopefully we'll know the full lineup before tickets go on sale because if Paramore isn't the headliner, they won't be playing for more than a half hour, and if tickets are more than $40 (which they will be), then I don't think it's worth it.

PS - from those silhouettes, I can also tell you Travie McCoy, Bruno Mars, and Justin Bieber will be playing. Not sure if the Biebs changes anything for anyone thinking of going... the good thing is it's all seated, so you don't have to sit and watch if you don't want to. :P

I had a feeling the guy with the hat was Bruno Mars, but I didn't want to say it and be wrong :P

I've never been to Jingle Ball, but I went to HS with a guy who had connections both with Z100 dj's and with Puff Daddy (he used to go to the Puff Daddy Labor Day thingie out in the Hamptons every year). Only problem is my connection no longer exists because I do believe he's actually in jail now.

I'd rather shave with an electric chainsaw whilst standing in a puddle outside in the pouring rain than watch 2 seconds of Bieber.

^ Haha, well then if you go to Jingle Ball, Justin Bieber's performance would be your food and merch break. :P

lol at least I won't have to stand in the concession lines with the thousands of screaming 10 year old girls who only went to see him. He'll have to go on early because it'll be past their (and his) bedtime if he goes on later in the night.

my wife is between jobs (between careers, actually) and I'm making enough to almost pay all the bills each month, assuming we don't spend on anything extra. It's unbelievable amounts of suck how tight the money is right now.

The only way I'll be able to go is by winning tickets.

seriously if I manage to win more than 2 tickets I'd be happy to send you the other ones. I'm not gonna sell them to someone I don't know and get to spend the whole night listening to them talk about how grateful they are I gave them the opportunity to see Selena Gomez lol. I'd much rather give them to a Paramore fan/friend :)

Haha, we'll see. The more I'm hearing about this, the more scared I am of how expensive it's going to be. If one of us wins tickets or something, then I'd definitely go though. :)

I'm warning you now though, you will have to endure me singing the chorus of that Justin Bieber song, "Baby" though... not cause I like it, just because I enjoy singing it loudly and slightly out of key on purpose, lol.

I won Jingle Ball tickets last night from Z100. Does anyone have a clue at where my seats would be? And do you have any idea who will be there. I called mainly to see paramore, because their summer tour sold out to quickly near me, so i wasn't able to go. If anyone has any answers to these questions i would greatly appreciate it. :D