Paramore Playing Z100's Jingle Ball 2010 on December 10th

Chriss

I won Jingle Ball tickets last night from Z100. Does anyone have a clue at where my seats would be? And do you have any idea who will be there. I called mainly to see paramore, because their summer tour sold out to quickly near me, so i wasn't able to go. If anyone has any answers to these questions i would greatly appreciate it. :D

I'm not entirely sure, but your tickets will be pretty good. Maybe not front row or anything, but at least floor or the first few rows on the sides of the stage. Since it's Z100's show, they usually save the best tickets for people who win, but you can't be sure until you actually get your tickets in the mail.

I'm not entirely sure, but your tickets will be pretty good. Maybe not front row or anything, but at least floor or the first few rows on the sides of the stage. Since it's Z100's show, they usually save the best tickets for people who win, but you can't be sure until you actually get your tickets in the mail.

Thank you so much! It was such a big help! And they aren't mailing them, it's will call. So i wont get them until 5:00pm the day of the show. But thanks for your help...again!:D

According to Ticketmaster, ticket prices range from $63.05 to $376.35 (all fees included). I'm hoping those $376 tickets are some special tickets and not just floor seats. I guess we'll see. Worst Seats In The House sale starts tomorrow and the ZVIP presale is November 1st, so we've got a little time to figure all this out (or win tickets?). :P

• 2 weeks later...

The lineup for Jingle Bell Bash has been announced.

Paramore, 3OH!3, All Time Low, The Maine, Mayday Parade, A Rocket To The Moon, The Ready Set, Cartel and Runner Runner are scheduled to perform at 106.1 KISS FM's annual concert on Dec. 4 at WaMu Theater.

Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. Saturday, at Ticketmaster.com (800-745-3000). The concert price of $43 includes a $1 donation to Seattle Children's Hospital.

The first 500 seats sold on-site Saturday at the NW box office at Qwest Field are only $10. One ticket limit per person. For more information, go to http://kissfmseattle.com.

Source

^ That lineup is for the Jingle Bell Bash in Seattle.

The lineup for Z100's Jingle Ball is: Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Enrique Iglesias, Michael Buble, Paramore, Taio Cruz, and Travie McCoy

There will also be "special appearances" by: Just Jared, Kim Kardashian, Sean Kingston, Sean Jay, Flo Rida, Emily Osment, Jesse McCartney, and some special guest they won't announce till the show.