Messenger Problems

i don't know, in fact all the pm's i sent to you, for example, were doing fine, but when i want to message kim_x in particular, it's still happening.

the last time i messaged her was like yesterday morning and it was all fine, but as i tried to message her again in the evening, it showed up the error message.

i gave it another try now and it still won't let me send it.

(by the way, kim's had the problems before as well, it's just been for short before but not that massive as i have it now.)

Yeh i still keep getting it too,now and again, the only way to resolve it is to write a random word in the box so it posts then go back and edit it but i can usually only put part of my message in before it does it again, so i end up sending my reply in three or four pm's.

Send a test PM to me again, and try sending one to another member as well, to see if it's *only* working between you and I, or if it's *only* broken between you and kim_x, OR if it is a random occurrence.