Youtube video/myspace video thread!

SingMeASong

here's a video of warped at jax

*i didn't film this. credit to: kathrinebrock*

haha awwww hayley is sooo cuteee! you know it looks like shes doing some body waves at the beginning. i still miss those headbangs, but hey, if thats what hayley likes doing, im good with that too :D

haha awwww hayley is sooo cuteee! you know it looks like shes doing some body waves at the beginning. i still miss those headbangs' date=' but hey, if thats what hayley likes doing, im good with that too :D[/quote']

she still did quite a lot of headbanging, but she also did a lot of twisting and dancing around too. like at the end of "here we go again", she was like "on this next song, i want to see you dancing. jacksonville, can you dance?" and some people cheered ans she was like "hm, that doesn't sound too convincing..". i was dancing though!

my favorite part was at the end of my heart when josh was screaming, she was kneeled down and the mic was on the stand and she picked it up and slammed it back down and the mic fell off.

I am new but I have a lot of videos I love.

This on is funny because in the middle at like 4 minutes and 50something seconds Josh shakes his butt to the crowd.

The guys singing Backstreet Boys...? HILLARIOUS. There is alreadya thread for this...should I delete it from this post?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLTpqaL1H2k

And just because I love and miss Jason.

Sorry if some of these have been posted already!

This on is funny because in the middle at like 4 minutes and 50something seconds Josh shakes his butt to the crowd.

The guys singing Backstreet Boys...? HILLARIOUS. There is alreadya thread for this...should I delete it from this post?

welcome!!

and a couple of those were already posted, but it's all good

i luv the first one too when he shakes his butt in the middle of "whoa"

i luv josh :D:D

hey i dont noe if this has already been posted..itz paramore on warped at florida..itz kinda quick but has good audio

Oh dude! That is like RIGHT behind me literally. That girl whos head is getting cut off kinda looks like the girl that was standing next to me. That is so cool! It was raining (I am almost positive) so everyone was soaked.

hey i dont noe if this has already been posted..itz paramore on warped at florida..itz kinda quick but has good audio

Oh dude! That is like RIGHT behind me literally. That girl whos head is getting cut off kinda looks like the girl that was standing next to me. That is so cool! It was raining (I am almost positive) so everyone was soaked.

oh realli r u serious? is part of ur head in the vid?

how long did the rain last?

haha awwww hayley is sooo cuteee! you know it looks like shes doing some body waves at the beginning. i still miss those headbangs' date=' but hey, if thats what hayley likes doing, im good with that too :D[/quote']

she still did quite a lot of headbanging, but she also did a lot of twisting and dancing around too. like at the end of "here we go again", she was like "on this next song, i want to see you dancing. jacksonville, can you dance?" and some people cheered ans she was like "hm, that doesn't sound too convincing..". i was dancing though!

my favorite part was at the end of my heart when josh was screaming, she was kneeled down and the mic was on the stand and she picked it up and slammed it back down and the mic fell off.

haha i would have fallen on the floor and started laughing

OMG JASON :cry:

OMG JASON :cry:

aww i miss him..

paramore perfoming all we know at warped

dont noe if someone already posted it.

this one is pressure (jeremy and josh those the flip thing...first time ive seen them do it live and its awesome!)

more from jacksonville

^intro to emergency. it was too awesome.

^my heart

EDIT:

all we know^ the audio is kinda off though

*once again' date=' i didn't record these*[/quote']

Ouf! Did you see how Haley move faster in Emergency! Amazing. Make me smile. ;-)