Youtube video/myspace video thread!

SingMeASong

Yah I love in emergency when she says "If you have hands and their not in the air,then you don't deserve to have them."

OH MY GOSH SHE DID THAT YESTERDAY TOO

haha I thought it was funny but I couldnt put my hands up cause of the camera.

did u guys see the one were paramore sings my heart on warped and at the end hayley is like on the floor in front of zac while josh is doing the screaming?

cuz i juss saw it and itz pretty cool but i dont want to double post it

did u guys see the one were paramore sings my heart on warped and at the end hayley is like on the floor in front of zac while josh is doing the screaming?

where is it at?

it was at warped tour 06 i dont remember if it was on the hurley stage or the main stage

where is it at?

it was at warped tour 06 i dont remember if it was on the hurley stage or the main stage

haha i meant the video lol

I changed the name.

I LOVE this videooooo! And in the very beginning you can see a guy in the front jamming to it haha' date='i think he's a body guard:

Hayley did almost get hit with a water bottle though :([/quote']

The best part is definitely when Hayley pulls the cord out of her mic. Nice recovery.

Man, they're so tight as a band now. The songs just sound amazing.

She did that in Nashville at Warped too =]

I dunno, she just gets so emotional at the end of My Heart.. I love it.

paramore perfoming all we know at warped

dont noe if someone already posted it.

this one is pressure (jeremy and josh those the flip thing...first time ive seen them do it live and its awesome!)

You can tell in these vids that they are so excited to be on the main stage - the energy is incredible.

like this? hayley did it took when paramore was touring with the rocket summer. it was amazing.

may9048.jpg

like this? hayley did it took when paramore was touring with the rocket summer. it was amazing.

may9048.jpg

Yeahhh thats what she was doing, but she was actually like.. beating on the ground.

At least she was in Nashville.