O2 ARENA NOV 13TH - NEED ADVICE

Paramaniac

hey guys! i'm going to see paramore live on the 13th november at the o2 arena and i've got standing tickets. as it's a saturday, i'm pretty sure loads of people will camp out the night before in order to get front row. i'm going with my mum and we're both really small, like 5 ft, so i don't know whether to get to the venue at maybe 7am to try and get a place at the barrier. i'm afraid that if i don't get there super early i won't see them at all, and i'm getting pissed off because every time i've seen paramore i've had the worst view you can get. should i just stay safe and try and find seating tickets? have any of you ever seen anyone at the o2 arena before? what time do you reckon i should get there? thanks.

Hey there! :)

This whole camping thing started because of the special show at Islington Academy they did last year, There wont be many people doing it i dont think and 7am would be horrible cause you would end up not really enjoying the gig. I understand you obviously want a good view of Paramore but for someone with small height i think trying to get seating tickets would be the best idea if you wanna see the band.

Hey there! :)

This whole camping thing started because of the special show at Islington Academy they did last year, There wont be many people doing it i dont think and 7am would be horrible cause you would end up not really enjoying the gig. I understand you obviously want a good view of Paramore but for someone with small height i think trying to get seating tickets would be the best idea if you wanna see the band.

yeah, i heard hundreds of people camped outside for that! i see where you're coming from, it's gonna be freezing and apparently time goes really slowly when you're waiting. i would get seating, but the only seat i have offered for me at the moment is reeeally high up and i'm sick of just not getting into the atmosphere because of my view when i go to paramore concerts. hmmmm :???: thanks for the advice though!

Some people will camp overnight but it won't be a substantial number. Turning up at 7am should mean you're close to the front.

ah okay, yeah, the earlier the better i guess. but i really don't want to be waiting for a long period of time and then somebody just kicking me out of my barrier space/not getting to barrier/not being able to see due to my stupid height.