UK Tour Diary - PF Style

RenegadeRoss

Hey folks!

It's less then 2 weeks now till the start of Paramore's UK tour and i am fortunate enough to be going to 6 of the shows that they are playing. With me travelling the length and breadth of the country i thought it would be cool to keep a tour diary for Paramorefans.com! To give people who perhaps havnt been able to see Paramore yet a little taste of what its like, or for people who would someday may like to go to many shows in the one tour an insight into it. Anyway, for whatever reasons, i'll be doing it and every day i'll be taking photo's, video's, and writing a little journal.

I begin next Sunday where from then i'll be going to Nottingham, Liverpool, Sheffield, London, Newcastle and Aberdeen. There might even be a little..no..a HUGE surprise/treat for you all as well. But im keeping that under wraps for now ;)

Beware, if you're attending any shows on this tour, Be prepared to have some sort of involvement in this whether it be a photo or a video! :)

Officially 6 days till my tour begins, and lots of people are interested in being a part of it via twitter. So it seems i'll be meeting lots of people! :)

I've got tons of ideas on what to do, just gonna think about what will work best and look better as a diary!

Alright. Got 2 e-mails from the radio station that i'll share with you guys. :)

Hi Ross,

Cheers for this yeah I'll try and call you before then - if not I'll just pop you an email.

I've pretty much sorted out the idea with the show's producers we just need to run it past the presenter.

So are you ok to do about 4/5 phoners for us before the gigs and come in on the Newcastle one?

And just to check how are you for a phoner this Friday as a build up to the tour beginning?

John Scott

Senior On-Air Producer/

Creative Producer

107 Spark FM

Thats great man.

On friday the phone interview will take place between 4-7 if thats ok. i still need to confirm it all first.

Once we have the details finalised you can direct people to listen to you live on the net at www.sparksunderland.com.

Which may help with the publicity for both you guys and the station.

We may also be able to arrange to give you the audio that goes out on air to put on your website but I'll need to check with paramores label as we will probably be making the jingle out of a paramore song.

Cheers

John Scott

Senior On-Air Producer/

Creative Producer

107 Spark FM

So im gonna be on the radio numerous times! You'll all have to listen! haha Hopefully we get the audio for anyone that misses it anyway :)

I'm gonna be on between 5-6pm UK time tomorrow folks at www.sparksunderland.com so make sure to listen in! :)

Dont worry if you miss it cause you can listen back after the show is finished, and i'll hopefully also be getting the audio for each time im on.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, you said you had a strong accent, but I wasn't expecting that! I also think it was a little harder to understand just cause it was a phone interview and there was music playing in the background.

Very cool though! He seemed really interested in the site and what you do for it, and that's awesome. It's also good to know that I'm not the only one working 45 hours a week and then coming on here in whatever spare time I have. :P

Have you done anymore interviews with them yet and are you still doing that one in studio?

I'm gonna find some way to stream this on the site, so people can listen. If you have a minute, maybe you should transcribe it too... just in case. :)

Well I hope they get back to you about the Newcastle date cause that would be cool. And transcribe it as in write out the interview for people who maybe can't understand your accent or who can't listen but want to read it (which would probably be the case for people checking the site from their phones). :)