Hiya!

Caitlin<3'sParamore

Just wanted to say Hi!I'm new on here and just wanted to tell you about my self. I've been a Paramore fan since All We Know Is Falling, the first album.I love all their songs and Hayley's hair (lol). And I'm going to see them live tomorrow (thursday 11th November) in Sheffield and I can't wait! I just wanted to ask for you guys (and girls) that have been to Paramore concerts before (this is my first) what do they sell on the merchandise stands? And is it expensive? I just wondered because I want some souvenirs from my first concert and just wanted to know how much money I should bring.

Thanks,

Caitlin.

Welcome Caitlin :)

They sell different merchandise from tour to tour, but they'll most likely have t-shirts, and maybe posters or a hoodie. On the shows I've been prices on t-shirts have been between £15-30, but that was in Norway(and Denmark), so it might be cheaper in the UK. Have fun seeing them! :)

They sell different merchandise from tour to tour, but they'll most likely have t-shirts, and maybe posters or a hoodie. On the shows I've been prices on t-shirts have been between £15-30, but that was in Norway(and Denmark), so it might be cheaper in the UK. Have fun seeing them! :)

Yeah, that's pretty much spot on. Shirts range between £15-20. Hoodies will be about £40-45. There should be posters, probably about £5. And other assorted paraphernalia.