Hi people!! ^^

SoraStrife33

Hi everybody!

It's actually difficult to begin this... haha. Well, my name's Andres (Andrew in english! haha xD), I'm from Spain and, like everyone here, so mad Paramore fan! ^^

I had read too many Paramore forums, in Spanish of course, but I found this... It's the better, at least in google! haha xD

My english, as you can see, it's not so good, cause I'm still learning it, so if you find some mistake or something, please, say me!! ^^

So that's all, I'm here to laugh, learn, enjoy and listen again and again to the best band in the world!! ^^

Hello! I'm Nastya, English isn't my native language too. So I wish you good luck. Have fun, here there are wonderful people. I think your English is great.

please, say me

Maybe it would be better to say 'please, tell me'? But it's just my humble opinion. :mrgreen:

Welcome Andres! :)

I'm Guro, and I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Like a lot of people on this forum, English isn't my native language either(I do almost better in English than in Norwegian though, haha). Your English isn't bad at all. Keep coming on here, and I can almost guarantee you, your English will improve a whole lot. I know it helped me tons :)