South American Tour

kasiek

from p.net

Dates for Paramore's 2011 South American Tour have been announced! Stay tuned to paramore.net for an announcement early next week about ticket on-sales and pre-sales for Paramore Fan Club members. Have a great weekend!

02.16 Brasilia, BRA @ Ginasio Nilson Nelson

02.17 Belo Horizonte, BRA @ Chevrolet Hall

02.19 Rio de Janeiro, BRA @ Citibank Hall

02.20 Sao Paulo, BRA @ Credicard Hall

02.22 Porto Alegre, BRA @ Teatro Bourbon

02.24 Santiago, CHI at Espacio Riesco

02.28 Lima, PER @ Jockey Club

03.02 Bogota, COL @ Corferias

03.04 Caracas, VEN @ Terraza CCCT

Follow this on Twitter using the tag #ParamoreSA

• 2 months later...

Here's a video of "In The Mourning" live. Hayley and Taylor both mess up, but you can tell they're having too much fun for it to matter. The band's tweets about this show make me so happy for them. :)

Also, I guess Jeremy fell during the Pressure flip, so they stopped the song and re-did it, lol:

^ Yup, that's what it sounds like to me, and then the last bar of it is something like C, Em, and a variation on G.

Here's a closer video of the chorus if you want to figure out all the little things Taylor's adding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gfLUSIf2qE

I would just like to add that my version of the finger-picked version of In The Mourning is hilarious because I can't finger pick to save my life, so it just sounds like a jumble of random strings, hahaha.

^ i can't fingerpick either :') i sound terrible. i'm gonna try and cover it :') but fingerpicking isn't really that easy. i've tried loads of songs. i've managed this:

i got the bass notes in the intro, but then it just turned to a mess of notes from then on, but you could tell what it was. sort of anyway. but the kid playing is a genius.

and i managed the verse and chorus of this. but slow it down by by x100000000, haha :)

working on it lol.

but anyways, i really love in the mourning live. it's epic. if i saw it live, i'd probably cry. i tear up just listening to it normally. i'm sad, i know.

so in the mourning is the only 'new' song they've added to the set from the last tour? Yeah i thought it wasn't a paramore song either but hey. I know it's a south american tour, so they'd want to hear all the songs the rest of the world got to hear, but come on.. i'm dissapointed for them! (not that they probably are..) Which begs the question.... are they EVER going to play all i wanted live? even a one off?

Didn't they say they were bringing the Honda Civic Tour set to South America? They never said they were adding tons of songs, they just switched out "You Ain't Woman Enough" for "In The Mouring" for the acoustic part, probably cause Taylor didn't know how to play the other song, and they thought it would be cool.

I think the more people expect them to play "All I Wanted," the more disappointed they're going to be, so don't even worry about it. They'll play it if and when they want to play it, and there's nothing we can do about it. The kids in South America are just excited that they're able to see Paramore. We're spoiled in the US and UK, and even kind of in Europe. We see them once or twice a year. This is only the second time SA has been able to see them EVER.

tbh only UK in europe has rights to be spoiled :P just sayin :)

I agree. We're spolt. Most bands tour here maybe once or twice in a year, especially the british bands, and europe might not even get a band to play in the space of a year.