Sign in to follow this  
Decode9

Help with other account?

Okay, I think i did something stupid or my account was hacked. My other account is "Now I can fend for myself" I somehow got signed out of my account and I didn't know it, and i tried to sign in and I couldnt sign in. So then I did the forgot password deal, and that didn't work at all. It seems like none of my emails was signed up with the account, but one and that was "kate_wish@live.com. I don't think I used that email to sigh up here, and I did get a email from this site with the code, however the code some reason didn't work at all. Can someone please help me to get me back on my other account? I do not know if i did anything, but i highly doubt if it was me I wouldn't be going through this. My other email that I'm sure used was "moonlightmaria@hotmail.com" or "thewinchestsrocks@yahoo.com"

Chriss can change your email to your new one, and then you could try the password reminder email thing again and that should help you get back into your account.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If he does that with the moonlightmaria email I can get back in.

I just PM'd you about how we can fix your old account. :)