New Holiday Theme

Chriss

Dustin was nice enough to install one of his Holiday skins to the boards for the holiday season, so Happy Holidays! :)

I made it the default forum skin for December, but if anybody doesn't want to use it or doesn't celebrate, feel free to change it with the menu at the bottom of the screen or in your personal settings.

• Like 1

For everyone saying they'd like a similar year-round theme, that's something you'd have to be really nice and ask Dustin about. He's already given us several skins for free (that people asked for) that he normally charges for, and he also did the redesign of the boards for free as well, which should have cost us a couple hundred dollars.

It's always possible he'll redesign this skin for us as well, but if he does, everyone really needs to thank him. He could be making a mint off of all of the stuff he does for this site, but he chooses not to and does it all for free because he loves the boards and everybody here.

For everyone saying they'd like a similar year-round theme, that's something you'd have to be really nice and ask Dustin about. He's already given us several skins for free (that people asked for) that he normally charges for, and he also did the redesign of the boards for free as well, which should have cost us a couple hundred dollars.

It's always possible he'll redesign this skin for us as well, but if he does, everyone really needs to thank him. He could be making a mint off of all of the stuff he does for this site, but he chooses not to and does it all for free because he loves the boards and everybody here.

You're too kind :)

And there is a possibility I can make a different version of this and take away the holiday stuff to keep it available all year, but it's a lot more than just removing the santa and snow man. There's a lot of things to do. But you may see this skin with an updated design and same color scheme eventually. Depends how much time I have on my hands after the holidays. It's always a possibility.

• 4 weeks later...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS! I think I'm gonna keep this after the holidays too! If it's still possible...

It's just... I'm really fond of blue and white! Well blue. There's not much white around here anyways. But you see, I like blue and light blue kinda mixture. Maybe it has something to with our flag but I don't know... I LOVE IT! Oh god please never change it please please pleaaaase!

Hmm. Overreacting huh? Well. I do that a lot. Anyways I really like this and that my friend is one of the main reasons why I like to hang around here again :)

Ok. Shush now.

Sincerely, Joan

Ps. the snow flakes are AWESOME !!!