PFC Club(Paramore.net)

I'm sure we've got a thread for this somewhere, but I can't find it. Anybody else know where it is?

Also, you mean the Paramore Fan Club, right? Because Paramore.net is not the same thing.

Depending on who you talk to, sometimes it's worth it. I've been a member of the PFC for three years and gotten quite a few meet & greets and early entry passes to shows. Also my 3rd Year PFC Hoodie is the warmest hoodie I own (and I'm actually wearing the 2010 PFC t-shirt right now :)). All of that is worth the money I paid for it.

The PFC site and forum are nothing special though. The forums there have a pretty big clique problem, so I try to avoid them (plus these boards are better. :P), but some people really enjoy it over there.

I say it's worth it. They give you exclusive shirts and an optional hoodie each year which is worth more than the $30 fee alone. Plus all the early entry and meet and greet opportunities it's great. The forums do have a clique problem but if you pretend to be nice and act like you know everything about paramore you should be fine :)

It's a lot of fun!

if you pretend to be nice and act like you know everything about paramore you should be fine :)

This is so true. lol

(Also the cost compared to the volume of hayleyhugs the hoodie has is about even. :P)

yeah it's worth it in a way. i've met some pretty awesome people from it and have been given great opportunities. took me a few years to win a m&g but thats ok. i post on the forum regularly its alright over there i wouldnt say terrible. it has it's ups and downs

yeah it's worth it in a way. i've met some pretty awesome people from it and have been given great opportunities. took me a few years to win a m&g but thats ok. i post on the forum regularly its alright over there i wouldnt say terrible. it has it's ups and downs

If you said you didn't meet awesome people, I'd cry. Just so you know. haha :)

• 2 years later...

I'm a member on PFC (mimicole is my username on there. I wanted something a little more anonymous on here in case my parents snoop! No reason why they should but I have a habit of leaving things logged in!) and I enjoy it for the people. I've never been entered in for or won a M&G or got tickets earlier. I joined in 2010! It took about 3 months for my PFC packages to arrive too (possibly because I'm in England).

I'll be sad when PFC goes though!