Taylor and Hayley Birthday Projects

Chriss

Hey all, Catie brought up the idea to Ross and myself to do some sort of birthday project for Taylor and Hayley, since Taylor's birthday is December 17th and Hayley's is December 27th.

We decided that since the past few times Brent collected actual presents and cards from everyone, it was A LOT to ship, we'd do the same kind of thing that we did back when Hayley had lost her voice and the band had to reschedule the Brand New Eyes Fall Tour.

If anyone wasn't here for that, everybody who wanted to submitted either a typed message or scanned a letter, card, etc and sent it to me, then I put them all together as a PDF and Brent emailed it to Hayley. It sounds complicated, but it's not, and it's a nice alternative to everyone rushing to buy something for Taylor and Hayley's birthdays and then having to ship it from who-knows-where in the world. So...

If you want to send Taylor or Hayley a birthday message, here's your opportunity to do so!

Email paramorefans@gmail.com with whatever birthday message you want to send Taylor or Hayley:

• If you want to write out letters or pictures and scan them, go for it!
  • If you want to create something in Paint or Photoshop, that's cool too!
  • If you don't have access to scanners or special computer programs, go ahead and just email us some text and we'll make sure it looks nice and gets sent along as well. :)
  • All submissions must be in some digital format (JPEG, GIF, PDF, PNG, DOC, etc). We can't accept anything physical by mail.

That said, get to writing, creating, etc!

The deadline for Taylor's birthday messages is December 16th at 10:00pm ET.

The deadline for Hayley's birthday messages is December 26th at 10:00pm ET.

(Both are New York time, for anyone who doesn't know the time zones in the US.)

Feel free to ask any questions here or PM Catie, Ross, or myself and we can help you out. :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad everybody's in! Just make sure you send it over as soon as possible. Hayley's birthday is a little ways away, but Taylor's is Friday, and we want to make sure he gets some birthday messages too. :)

sounds cool,i'll make sure to send it as soon as possible:)

so i can just write some text and email it,or do something fancy and then scan it and send it?

Yup, if you just want to write out some text, we'll format it and stuff, but if you want to make some fancy graphics, go for it! It'll make it look awesome-er. :P

Yup, if you just want to write out some text, we'll format it and stuff, but if you want to make some fancy graphics, go for it! It'll make it look awesome-er. :P

haha okay cool, i'll try to think of someting ;p not really good with graphics and stuff but im sure i can come up with something other than just plain text xD

Haha, if there are any spelling errors, I can fix them... or not and make them funny birthday messages. :P

So far I've only gotten emails from Anni, Veronica, and James. Make sure you get those messages in, especially for Taylor... Remember, you can send Taylor's now and Hayley's later if you want. They don't have to be sent at the same time.

Sweet! I've gotten one from everyone who said they sent one.

Still waiting on ones from everyone who says they're going to. I need all birthday wishes to Taylor by tomorrow night because I have to have some time to put them together before Friday when I send it to Brent, who's sending it to Taylor.