Taylor and Hayley Birthday Projects

Chriss

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I got yours Catie.

I'm still working on it, but if nobody has any objections, I'm fine with posting it here tomorrow. :)

EDIT: Birthday messages to Taylor sent (well to Brent anyway, lol)! Now get working on those messages for Hayley if you haven't yet!! :)

Just reminding everybody that there's a week left to submit a birthday message to Hayley. I know it's been a difficult few days, but I think it's more important than ever now.

Also, we'll definitely be doing this for Jeremy in February as well... I think a month and a half is enough warning for that, right? :P

Sorry for the double post.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I heard back from Brent. He asked Hayley to pass the messages on to Taylor, and she got back to him and said she made sure he got them. :)

Yeah, that's fine. If you need a few days to gather your thoughts, take them. As long as you have it to me by Sunday night my time sometime, that'll be good. I just didn't want people to forget about it with all the craziness that's going on lately. We got around 10 or 12 for Taylor's birthday and last year when we sent Hayley well-wishes for her voice, we had close to 30. Right now I have three and then mine, so I just wanted to bring it up again. :)

Sorry for the double post.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I heard back from Brent. He asked Hayley to pass the messages on to Taylor, and she got back to him and said she made sure he got them. :)

aww awesome! Thanks to you, Brent, and Hayley for getting these to Taylor!

Going to work on my Hayley one soon!