Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

I never even got to meet them :crybad:

Even though I kinda saw it coming since there hasn't been any personal pics/videos with Zac and Josh for God knows how long,it still hurts like crazy.

I'll still love Paramore but they'll never be the same.But I hope they get on well in life and they're all still cool with each other ..

I kinda expected Josh since he never looked really into it on stage, and he got married, so I'd say that it's understandable to want to settle down with his wife than be constantly on tour.

But ZAC?!!! That was a shock.. I guess brothers stick together.

Hopefully the others won't just call it quits. Will there be new members?

Josh and Zac have always talked about how family is huge to them, and I think with the success Paramore has been having recently, it just really became too much time away from home and caught up to them. Hopefully they're now able to find a balance now.

Someone on LJ posted this interview from Kuala Lumpur that I think explains a lot about why they finally decided to leave the band: http://rage.com.my/writeups/story.asp?file=/2010/10/27/features/20101026174446&sec=features

Hey wait there has to be good news to this.

They should be writing a new album soon!

:)

I like this post. :)

As everyone said, it's a shock but it's not at the same time. I'm really sad to hear this news but as Hayley said, lets look to the future. This could be a new chapter. It doesnt mean the music isnt going to get worse or anything like that.

I feel Taylor's brother may get lead guitar since he covered for Josh when he was planning his wedding. That would make sense, but only the band know what they want so heres to the end of an era - but a start of a whole new journey.

I know I haven't been on here in such a long time, but I don't know where else to go :( when I heard the news, I started to tear up. paramore has been such a large part in my life. I wish josh and zac the best of luck. i'm just so shocked. I'm lucky to have had the privlage to have seen them live twice before, and it will never be the same <3

I've been gone for a while, but I had to come back for this. I felt it was coming, but it has just now really hit me. I've been crying every since I heard, and I don't know what to do. All I can say is I wish Josh and Zac the best, and I want to thank Hayley, Jeremy, and Taylor for staying. I'm devastated.

Not shocked or surprised, just...wasn't prepared? I had a feeling it would happen considering Josh and Zac haven't been as happy for the past year or two, so of course this is better for them. I'm assuming they weren't liking the fame or musical direction, weren't feeling as close with the rest of the band and wanted to spend more time with their family, and so, this happened.

Still looking forward to the next Paramore album and it would be great to see Josh and Zac in their own band if it happens soon.

^ That's a very good way to look at it. To add on to Zac as a producer or engineer, I totally see Josh moving on simply as a songwriter if he doesn't want to start another band on a more local level.

i don't know how to feel about it

i'm really sad about it, kinda knew this was coming but i don't know it's still a big shock! i was having fun at the party when my friend called me with these... news. Though the fact that not only josh but also zac is leaving is a real bummer for me.. guess we all knew this will happen sooner or later. but it's still a shock. two of the original members had left my favourite band :( i wish them all the best though.

on the other hand i'm really pissed. what the fuck brand new eyes is about? all these cheerful songs? i feel like they kind of lied to us.

and more serious thing, i think that tay should play lead guitar from now. but what about the drummer?

Wow. Reading the announcement just left me speechless.

It broke my heart reading those awful words about the two of them leaving.

Yeah, sure it may have been expected for a lot of you, but still.

Paramore won't ever be the same without Josh and Zac.

on the other hand i'm really pissed. what the fuck brand new eyes is about? all these cheerful songs? i feel like they kind of lied to us.

and that's the EXACT thought that went through my mind while reading it!

But anyways, the best of luck to each and every one of them.

I'll forever hold on to the Paramore I fell in love with years ago.

Not been online for like two days, trust it to be the two days that this all comes out on.

Honestly can't believe it.. I knew there had been a stuff said about Josh not being as relaxed as he used to be but I thought it was just him adjusting to the new sort of 'mainstream' thing. One of my first thoughts was 'Hayley's not going to be able to shout 'Hey Josh!' before the Misery Business solo now!'

And I thought Zac seemed fine, I remember reading the thing about him missing home but it just seemed like a natural thing for anyone in a band. I didn't know it was this serious :(

As a lot of people have been saying, it won't be the same. But that's not exactly a bad thing I guess. This is a new chapter for them. An it means now everyone's happy, in the band or not. It wouldn't have been fair on Josh or Zac for them to continue if they weren't comfortable in the band anymore.

Need to time to get used to this news. I think we'll all have to. As cheesy as it may sound I think it's definitely the end of an era :(

Whoa, i logged out of twitter for some hours and when i came back everyone just cried because of Farros, I was totally shocked. Still I'm actually not surprised but so sad! Paramore is totally not the same without Farros. I'm afraid that Paramore is going to break up, isn't it hard to get new lead guitarist and drummer, the South America tour is coming and they are about to make the new album in 2011. I knew this is going to happen, sooner or later. Josh was totally not the same that he used to be. I hadn't notice that much of Zac but when i read the Kerrang!'s Paramore edition i was pretty sure that something is going to happen. I wish all the best for these awesome guys, we're gonna miss you so much! :cry:

^ That's a very good way to look at it. To add on to Zac as a producer or engineer, I totally see Josh moving on simply as a songwriter if he doesn't want to start another band on a more local level.

The problem is that, whatever they do, there will be thousands of people watching and scrutinising it.

So yeah, I see them maybe doing writing for films etc, or maybe the other side of the music business.

Anyway, guess I should offer my thanks to Josh and Zac for being huge inspirations and being part of the band that got me into the music I love know. Forever grateful.

The problem is that, whatever they do, there will be thousands of people watching and scrutinising it.

So yeah, I see them maybe doing writing for films etc, or maybe the other side of the music business.

Anyway, guess I should offer my thanks to Josh and Zac for being huge inspirations and being part of the band that got me into the music I love know. Forever grateful.

Aye, couldn't agree more.

Hey,

I've recently made a page on Facebook about Josh and Zac leaving the band. Here's the URL...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Farro-Brothers-You-Will-Be-Missed/139161186137999?v=wall#!/pages/Farro-Brothers-You-Will-Be-Missed/139161186137999?v=wall

It would be really awesome to get as many fans of Paramore as we can to join this page, so we can all talk about this together :)

I won't say that I'm completely shocked, but I'm surprised. I'm really sad at the moment, unsure what to think. Paramore will never be the same without them :/ But I wish them the best, and if they weren't happy then I guess it's best that they do move on and do what makes them happy.

not completely surprised, but just not prepared for it.

well, i guess i will respect their decisions. no point staying in, if they are unhappy.

but i just want to say that i feel very proud of hayley, jeremy and taylor for still staying together! i will always support them, like i did before!

im expecting alot from them for the upcoming album!