Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

This really is such a shame. As much as I believe Paramore will still continue to make good music, they are definitely not going to be the same. Those two and their creative talent and effort towards the band are absolutely irreplaceable. I seldom post here anymore, but news like this calls for a posting.

Best of luck to the boys and the band.

I have been a fan since 2006 and have seen changes take place in the band. It's no secret that Josh and Zac seemed to have lost their passion for performing, and that's quite a shame. Maybe they have just grown to differ from what Paramore is, and that's understandable.

Today on Twitter someone called "brynrich" said he got the job as the new guitarist. Does anyone know anything about him? I just did a google search and what I assume was his MySpace came up, but nothing about Paramore

No offense and I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I think Paramore should just go their separate ways. Maybe get 2 new members and change the name. It won't be the same Paramore with Josh and Zac. Now there is going to be some fill-in guitarist playing all these songs Josh wrote. Not the same.

^ If this were some messy breakup, I think the remaining members would do that, but Josh and Zac left voluntarily, so I don't see a reason for a name change. Bands lose members all the time and keep going strong, so I don't see why Paramore shouldn't do the same. They still have two original members and one who, while fairly new as an official member, has contributed plenty over the years and has been there all along. I think Josh will be happy that his friends are still out there performing songs he co-wrote with them, even though it's not the life for him anymore.

Today on Twitter someone called "brynrich" said he got the job as the new guitarist. Does anyone know anything about him? I just did a google search and what I assume was his MySpace came up, but nothing about Paramore

Seeing as he isn't followed by anyone in or associated with Paramore (and listening to his music), I think he's just kidding. Several bands today have thought that it'd be very funny to joke about the situation, which isn't cool considering how many people are devastated by it. They've already said that they have people who will be coming out on the South American tour, so I think we should just wait for them to say what's up before we speculate.

I'm kinda shocked right now for a short moment I guess but I saw it coming. I've had the feeling for a long time that the band is in progress to change which only could end up with the leave of Josh at least, considering his recent life.

Don't quite know what to say now, guess I just can wish them all the best, Josh to found a happy family, Zac to have a great future and the other 3 to keep this amazing band up that has grown on me so much and brought great changes into my life.

:(

Josh was recently married as we all know. He wants to start a family, simple as that.

Zac grew up without a family. Don't give me that "paramore is his family" crap because everyone needs a REAL family. BLOOD family. He only had his brother. His little sister doesn't even know him and you could see it for a few years that we was gradually getting sadder and sadder.

Just to back this up.

Josh said in an interview in Kerrang that what he wants is a family.

Zac said in an interview a month or so back:

"I feel like I'm missing out a lot. I like being part of my family's life. I like to see my siblings growing up. I go home and see my little sister and say, "Hey! I love you", or, "How're you?". She just says "Yeah". She doesn't know me. Why would she? She sees me on a poster, I'm never home. That's what I find hard about being gone for so long. When I'm out here, I try to make the most of my time by seeing things, taking pictures and meeting people, seeing the museums. But now I've seen all these things, I'd like to know what I'm missing out on"

Pretty self-explanatory tbh.

i don't know how to feel about it

i'm really sad about it, kinda knew this was coming but i don't know it's still a big shock! i was having fun at the party when my friend called me with these... news. Though the fact that not only josh but also zac is leaving is a real bummer for me.. guess we all knew this will happen sooner or later. but it's still a shock. two of the original members had left my favourite band :( i wish them all the best though.

on the other hand i'm really pissed. what the fuck brand new eyes is about? all these cheerful songs? i feel like they kind of lied to us.

and more serious thing, i think that tay should play lead guitar from now. but what about the drummer?

i'd drum for them ;) hahahah, nah i'm kidding, but imagine if the opened it out to fans.... they'd probably get a friend in or something

atm i'm really don't check it i know it since yesterday but i'm not really in that i don't belive it but its true .. i hope there be 2 more band members like taylors brother who was on tour with paramore while josh planned his wedding but i really can't imagine why zac okay family is one when not THE important part of his family ..

we have to accept their decision :crybad:

hey, so i know i haven't posted here in a long while but nobody understands how much it hurts knowing that Zac and Josh have left the band so i thought this is the place where others would understand. i am never going to meet them now or ever tell them how much i appreciate them. i figured something was up because lately all the press has been on Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor but knowing that Zac and Josh have officially left is just... surreal. i wish them the best of luck and i really hope Paramore stay strong and continue making music. parasecrets is going to go crazy today.

this sucks, but its what they want to do. Zac is married now and prob wants to start a family. But who knows why, people on other places on the Net, really need to stop bashing Hayley. I read crap like shes a bitch and that's why they left, or she only cared about herself, and not the band. these people really piss me off.

I don't know what to feel. Like it's really sad because whichever way they go, as in Paramore, it won't be the same. But then it's pointless them being together if they don't want to be, it wouldn't be fair on them. People have said about Zac saying he feels like he's missing out in interviews; it's kinda been obvious that he's wanted to maybe not leave, but take time away from touring and everything. And now Josh is married. It's only fair that they're given the chance to live normal lives. Don't think I'd be happy if Josh went to another band, but it's their decision so we've got to respect it!

At least they haven't completely broken up!

Wow I haven't logged in here for years, literally lol.

I couldn't believe the news when I heard it, I mean you could kinda tell they had lost their heart over the years. But I never expected them to actually leave. It's sad to see that half of the original members of a band that I had fallen in love with when I was a kid are leaving. But I wish them all the luck in the future with whatever they do, and hope they're successful with it as they're very talented. I'll continue to support Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor with Paramore too.

I know it's mean, but I'm extremely happy that I got to see the original Paramore ages ago when they all still had their heart in it.

Wow I haven't logged in here for years, literally lol.

I couldn't believe the news when I heard it, I mean you could kinda tell they had lost their heart over the years. But I never expected them to actually leave. It's sad to see that half of the original members of a band that I had fallen in love with when I was a kid are leaving. But I wish them all the luck in the future with whatever they do, and hope they're successful with it as they're very talented. I'll continue to support Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor with Paramore too.

I know it's mean, but I'm extremely happy that I got to see the original Paramore ages ago when they all still had their heart in it.

I think they still do have their heart in it, to say it with your words, they've just changed and grown up as we did. Change is natural and I can tell about myself that I still love some things the same I already loved them about 6 years ago, just don't put that childish excitement into them any more because I know them, got used to them...Hope you know what I mean. ;')

you mean josh?

yeah lol. Im just mad that some people are pointing fingers when they dont know the facts. Even though it sucks, Paramore is not the only band to lose members, it happens all the time, and they just get others, but of course it wont be the same. Paramore will still be around though. Maybe just with new people.

I saw this coming,but it's still really sad.

No point in staying if they're not happy,i wish both josh and zac the best the future!

I'll still continue to support hayley,jeremy and taylor as paramore but it wont be the same. This is so weird,i know stuff like this happens but paramore has been such a big part of my life since 2005 .

Glad I got to see them live and meet them while all 5 of them still was in the band.

It hurts to know that Joshua & Zachary will leave Paramore.

But like everyone says, I knew some where that Josh will leave. But Zac? And I cried alot yesterday.

But if we all care are about Paramore, as we all do, we only want every member to be happy!

And if this doesn't make them happy, we will and need to respect there choise <3