Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

yay for this forum, we are fans of Paramore. you go other places and "fans" show their true colors. The ones that bash the brothers for leaving,probably only liked Paramore for Hayley, and the ones that bash Hayley, probably only liked Paramore for the brothers, cause they thought they were cute or something. If your a true Paramore fan you would support all the members of the band.

Hayley doesnt have to show public emotion. She doesnt have any sort of duty to prove any feeling she has.

You're head is farther up Hayley's ass that hers is if you actually believe that.

She claims all the time that the fans are her family. On such a tough issue as losing two members of the band, I think a little emotion in the announcement to the "family" would be necessary. Without it, the announcement sounds so cold, like it's not a big deal at all.

• Like 1

You're head is farther up Hayley's ass that hers is if you actually believe that.

She claims all the time that the fans are her family. On such a tough issue as losing two members of the band, I think a little emotion in the announcement to the "family" would be necessary. Without it, the announcement sounds so cold, like it's not a big deal at all.

Nice comment for someone who simply has a different opinion on this subject from you. Grow up?

Yeah she does say the fans are family. But some people deal with their emotions in private and i find it downright disgraceful that some people are almost demanding public emotion from Hayley.

Nice comment for someone who simply has a different opinion on this subject from you. Grow up?

Yeah she does say the fans are family. But some people deal with their emotions in private and i find it downright disgraceful that some people are almost demanding public emotion from Hayley.

Coming from someone who has a problem dealing with others' opinions. But that's not the subject matter now is it?

I'm not asking her to cry her eyes out and upload it to youtube. But come on, I can't be the only one who noticed the lack of personality in the announcement. I mean, she basically put it like "They told us they were leaving. Yeah that's pretty much it. BUT ME AND TAYLOR AND JERM ARE STILL HERE." I appreciate saying that the band would continue on, but seriously; not a hint of sincerity about the boys.

Oh please enlighten me as to how i have a problem with others opinions.

The announcement was perfectly fine. She announced they had quit and that they were still continuing on and reassured the fans they would continue on.

Just cause there wasnt any doesnt mean they didnt give the guys any in private,im sure they were shown appreciation and thats all that matters. That the 2 who have left have been thanked and all that jazz. Whether it be in private or not.

i'm kind of on both sides of the fence with this. Yes it would've been nice to see some emotion in the post, agreed with erin. but maybe not everything has to be on public display some things just should be/are easier to be dealt with in private even considering the boys leaving the band is a huge deal to all of us. at least shes showing emotion in the poem.

Oh please enlighten me as to how i have a problem with others opinions.

The announcement was perfectly fine. She announced they had quit and that they were still continuing on and reassured the fans they would continue on.

Just cause there wasnt any doesnt mean they didnt give the guys any in private,im sure they were shown appreciation and thats all that matters. That the 2 who have left have been thanked and all that jazz. Whether it be in private or not.

I said it wasn't the subject matter. Don't start fights.

And That's YOUR opinion. You can phrase is anyway you want. Bottom line is we have different opinions.

I personally think that the announcement sounded like it was written by someone with no connection to paramore. It could have used more sentiment.

How do any of you even know that Hayley wrote the announcement? You all assume because she usually blogs for the band, but the Paramore account on Paramore.net is usually used by management and Fueled By Ramen. I know this because I've interned at the label and I'm also an admin on the site. So stop it with the name calling and arguing because in the end, we don't actually know if Hayley wrote it or if she, Jeremy, and Taylor just didn't even know how to say what needed to be said and management posted it on their behalf.

Sharing opinions and debating are absolutely fine. We all have different ideas on this whole situation, but this insulting, sarcasm, and name calling really need to stop. What's done is done and no amount of disrespect towards each other is going to change that fact.

I said it wasn't the subject matter. Don't start fights.

And That's YOUR opinion. You can phrase is anyway you want. Bottom line is we have different opinions.

I personally think that the announcement sounded like it was written by someone with no connection to paramore. It could have used more sentiment.

Just pointing out, it was actually you who started with the comment about Ross having his head so far up Hayleys ass for simply disagreeing with you, so it's a little unfair that you're trying to take the moral high ground.

And for my two cents, being unhappy that Hayley didn't convey emotion in the statement she wrote(if it was actually her) is totally fucking pedantic.

Just pointing out, it was actually you who started with the comment about Ross having his head so far up Hayleys ass for simply disagreeing with you, so it's a little unfair that you're trying to take the moral high ground.

And for my two cents, being unhappy that Hayley didn't convey emotion in the statement she wrote(if it was actually her) is totally fucking pedantic.

You're probably right. But that's not the subject anymore. I moved on XD.

Completely off topic, but this is the second time I've heard/seen someone use "pedantic" in a sentence in the past 24 hours. lol

Completely off topic, but this is the second time I've heard/seen someone use "pedantic" in a sentence in the past 24 hours. lol

Oh my God I thought the same thing when I read that because my biology teacher said it today XD.

Someone said it on an episode of Psych last night. I'm going to start using it in everyday conversation just because. lol

Hahaha someone just said it on the Big Bang Theory like 10 minutes ago. 3 times in one day. lolololol

How do any of you even know that Hayley wrote the announcement? You all assume because she usually blogs for the band, but the Paramore account on Paramore.net is usually used by management and Fueled By Ramen. I know this because I've interned at the label and I'm also an admin on the site. So stop it with the name calling and arguing because in the end, we don't actually know if Hayley wrote it or if she, Jeremy, and Taylor just didn't even know how to say what needed to be said and management posted it on their behalf.

Sharing opinions and debating are absolutely fine. We all have different ideas on this whole situation, but this insulting, sarcasm, and name calling really need to stop. What's done is done and no amount of disrespect towards each other is going to change that fact.

THE PLOT THICKENS